*Organizers say Rihanna has been forced to cancel a show in Sweden due to exhaustion for a second time this week.
Live Nation spokesman Kristofer Akesson said the singer felt ill ahead of her concert in Stockholm on Wednesday night and that she decided in consultation with a doctor to cancel the show about an hour before she was to go on stage.
Akesson says Rihanna “is exhausted and doesn’t feel well,” but could not give more details.
The singer called off a concert in Malmo in southern Sweden on Monday, but was able to perform the following night in Stockholm.
Organizers are trying to arrange new dates for the shows.
Meanwhile, the UK tabloids say Riri’s “exhaustion” is really code for “partying too hard,” and that her doctor has told her to calm her unhealthy ways.
“Rihanna is running on empty but she’s still been going out drinking and living it up,” an insider tells UK paper The Sun. “She doesn’t have any down time where she can completely relax. She spends most of her time in the studio, on stage or in clubs.”
According to the source, doctors have been telling the singer to slow down on her fun before it takes a serious toll on her health.
“Doctors are worried she’s overdoing it,” shares the source. “She needs to take some time off. Otherwise she’ll be vulnerable to more illness.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here