*T.I. isn’t much known for articulating too much about politics, but in the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of VIBE, the Atlanta based rapper challenged propagandized ideas about the U.S., Osama bin Laden reports, and even said the gay community complains too much.
As the conversation focused on Muammar Gaddafi’s death, T.I. brought up the relationship between Arab countries and the U.S.
“It’s like everybody that the U.S. was besties with, years later they’re the worst person in the world,” he said. “My question is what character traits do they possess now that they didn’t possess when y’all were besties? What made it go astray, and who’s to say they were on the dishonest end of that?”
He further expressed that he doesn’t believe the alleged terrorist, Osama bin Laden was killed.
“Man, I’m a conspiracy theorist by nature. You can’t experience the federal penal system and not be somewhat skeptical.”
He went on to talk about the homosexual community and its supposed sensitivity.
“Man, I will say this, the funniest joke I ever heard Tracy say during a stand-up was, ‘C’mon man, I think gay people are too sensitive. If you can take a d*ck, you can take a joke.’ [Cracks up laughing.] That sh*t was funny to me. And it’s kind of true.’
“They’re like, ‘If you have an opinion against us, we’re gonna shut you down.’ … That’s not American. If you’re gay you should have the right to be gay in peace, and if you’re against it you should have the right to be against it in peace.”
All we can say is hmm. What do you say?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here