The show averaged 3.4 million viewers – which isn’t bad, but it’s less than Perry’s two previous sitcom debuts. “House of Payne” brought in 5.2 million viewers and “Meet the Browns” opened to 4.2 mil.
If you haven’t seen it, “For Better or Worse” is a spin-off of the “Why Did I Get Married?” flicks. It centers on beauty parlor owner Angela Williams (Tasha Smith) and her complex relationship with her husband Marcus (Michael Jai White) and his business partner.
TBS will give the show at least 10 airings before deciding if it will ask for more episodes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here