The show averaged 3.4 million viewers – which isn’t bad, but it’s less than Perry’s two previous sitcom debuts. “House of Payne” brought in 5.2 million viewers and “Meet the Browns” opened to 4.2 mil.
If you haven’t seen it, “For Better or Worse” is a spin-off of the “Why Did I Get Married?” flicks. It centers on beauty parlor owner Angela Williams (Tasha Smith) and her complex relationship with her husband Marcus (Michael Jai White) and his business partner.
TBS will give the show at least 10 airings before deciding if it will ask for more episodes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here