The show averaged 3.4 million viewers – which isn’t bad, but it’s less than Perry’s two previous sitcom debuts. “House of Payne” brought in 5.2 million viewers and “Meet the Browns” opened to 4.2 mil.
If you haven’t seen it, “For Better or Worse” is a spin-off of the “Why Did I Get Married?” flicks. It centers on beauty parlor owner Angela Williams (Tasha Smith) and her complex relationship with her husband Marcus (Michael Jai White) and his business partner.
TBS will give the show at least 10 airings before deciding if it will ask for more episodes.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here