*Now that the trial is over, a broadcast interview of Dr. Conrad Murray revealed on Thursday that he believes the singer and his former employer lied to him about his medical history, never sharing that he had an addiction.
“I would hate to put blame on Michael as an individual,” Dr. Conrad Murray told the ‘Today’ show in the interview done days before the doctor’s conviction.
“I only wish maybe in our dealings with each other he would have been more forthcoming and honest to tell me these things about himself,” he said.
Interviewer Savannah Guthrie asked: “Do you think he lied to you?”
“Definitely,” Murray said.
“About what?” she asked.
“Certainly he was deceptive by not showing me his whole medical history,
doctors he was seeing, treatments that he might have been receiving.” Murray
He continued saying that he didn’t know Jackson was addicted to the highly dangerous drug, propofol. Murray also admitted he wasn’t the one who introduced the Pop star to the drug.
He then later described Jackson as “a desperate man, desperate” in his final hours.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here