“I wasn’t given a reason,” she told “Access Hollywood.”
“I loved doing ‘The Talk.’ I was really good at it. I was in my comfort zone. I didn’t know if I could do daytime, live TV. I always wanted to do it, and I was feeling great about it,” she said. “I did everything I was asked to do and brought it.”
Fans of the show have threatened to stop watching granted the decision is upheld.
Peete confessed that it would have been nice for someone to address the change on the show, like Barbara Walters would on “The View.”
But the star has been left in the dark with nothing to point to as a reason she is no longer on the show.
She’s got some other things she’s working on anyway, so who cares.
Peete has a recurring role on “Mike and Molly” and has a cameo on upcoming “21 Jump Street” movie.
“That’s some old school stuff,” she said. “It’s not your parents’ 21 Jump Street,” she said. Although “Hanging With Mr. Cooper” and “21 Jump Street” ended their runs years ago, Holly assured fans, “I still got it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here