“I wasn’t given a reason,” she told “Access Hollywood.”
“I loved doing ‘The Talk.’ I was really good at it. I was in my comfort zone. I didn’t know if I could do daytime, live TV. I always wanted to do it, and I was feeling great about it,” she said. “I did everything I was asked to do and brought it.”
Fans of the show have threatened to stop watching granted the decision is upheld.
Peete confessed that it would have been nice for someone to address the change on the show, like Barbara Walters would on “The View.”
But the star has been left in the dark with nothing to point to as a reason she is no longer on the show.
She’s got some other things she’s working on anyway, so who cares.
Peete has a recurring role on “Mike and Molly” and has a cameo on upcoming “21 Jump Street” movie.
“That’s some old school stuff,” she said. “It’s not your parents’ 21 Jump Street,” she said. Although “Hanging With Mr. Cooper” and “21 Jump Street” ended their runs years ago, Holly assured fans, “I still got it.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here