“I wasn’t given a reason,” she told “Access Hollywood.”
“I loved doing ‘The Talk.’ I was really good at it. I was in my comfort zone. I didn’t know if I could do daytime, live TV. I always wanted to do it, and I was feeling great about it,” she said. “I did everything I was asked to do and brought it.”
Fans of the show have threatened to stop watching granted the decision is upheld.
Peete confessed that it would have been nice for someone to address the change on the show, like Barbara Walters would on “The View.”
But the star has been left in the dark with nothing to point to as a reason she is no longer on the show.
She’s got some other things she’s working on anyway, so who cares.
Peete has a recurring role on “Mike and Molly” and has a cameo on upcoming “21 Jump Street” movie.
“That’s some old school stuff,” she said. “It’s not your parents’ 21 Jump Street,” she said. Although “Hanging With Mr. Cooper” and “21 Jump Street” ended their runs years ago, Holly assured fans, “I still got it.”
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here