*Kanye West addressed the crowd at his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z in Philadelphia last night (Nov 2), and took a special moment to thank the City of Brotherly Love for his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose.
During the song “Runaway,” the rapper stressed how important it is to keep those you love close to you, and how difficult that is for someone in his position.
“I know love ain’t always easy,” he told the Wells Fargo Center crowd. “Especially when people are in your business like they are with me all the time, Y’all gonna fight. Y’all gonna argue. It’s gonna be people hating on y’all and sh*t.”
Later, he told the crowd: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here