*Kanye West addressed the crowd at his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z in Philadelphia last night (Nov 2), and took a special moment to thank the City of Brotherly Love for his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose.
During the song “Runaway,” the rapper stressed how important it is to keep those you love close to you, and how difficult that is for someone in his position.
“I know love ain’t always easy,” he told the Wells Fargo Center crowd. “Especially when people are in your business like they are with me all the time, Y’all gonna fight. Y’all gonna argue. It’s gonna be people hating on y’all and sh*t.”
Later, he told the crowd: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here