*Kanye West addressed the crowd at his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z in Philadelphia last night (Nov 2), and took a special moment to thank the City of Brotherly Love for his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose.
During the song “Runaway,” the rapper stressed how important it is to keep those you love close to you, and how difficult that is for someone in his position.
“I know love ain’t always easy,” he told the Wells Fargo Center crowd. “Especially when people are in your business like they are with me all the time, Y’all gonna fight. Y’all gonna argue. It’s gonna be people hating on y’all and sh*t.”
Later, he told the crowd: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for.”
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here