*Kanye West addressed the crowd at his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z in Philadelphia last night (Nov 2), and took a special moment to thank the City of Brotherly Love for his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose.
During the song “Runaway,” the rapper stressed how important it is to keep those you love close to you, and how difficult that is for someone in his position.
“I know love ain’t always easy,” he told the Wells Fargo Center crowd. “Especially when people are in your business like they are with me all the time, Y’all gonna fight. Y’all gonna argue. It’s gonna be people hating on y’all and sh*t.”
Later, he told the crowd: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here