*Kanye West addressed the crowd at his Watch The Throne tour with Jay-Z in Philadelphia last night (Nov 2), and took a special moment to thank the City of Brotherly Love for his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose.
During the song “Runaway,” the rapper stressed how important it is to keep those you love close to you, and how difficult that is for someone in his position.
“I know love ain’t always easy,” he told the Wells Fargo Center crowd. “Especially when people are in your business like they are with me all the time, Y’all gonna fight. Y’all gonna argue. It’s gonna be people hating on y’all and sh*t.”
Later, he told the crowd: “To the city of Philly, I want to thank y’all for making the incredible person that this song was made for.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here