*Actress Kyla Pratt, the one-time child actress who voiced Penny Proud in Disney’s “The Proud Family” and starred in UPN’s “One on One” during her mid-to-late teens, has revealed that she secretly gave birth to a baby girl nearly one year ago.
Pratt, 25, confirmed the rumors during an appearance on BET’s “106 & Park.”
“A lot of people don’t know but I had a daughter last year and she’s going to be 1 next week,” Kyla told the shocked crowd. She said they’re going to “do it big” for her baby’s first birthday, including a trip to Disneyland.
The baby’s name is Lyric Kai. Pratt did not mention who the father is, but blogs are reporting that the daddy may be a Los Angeles stripper now working as a tattoo artist.
Pratt was on BET to plug her addition to the second season of the network’s “Let’s Stay Together,” set to begin in January.
Watch Pratt’s “106 & Park” visit below.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here