*Actress Kyla Pratt, the one-time child actress who voiced Penny Proud in Disney’s “The Proud Family” and starred in UPN’s “One on One” during her mid-to-late teens, has revealed that she secretly gave birth to a baby girl nearly one year ago.
Pratt, 25, confirmed the rumors during an appearance on BET’s “106 & Park.”
“A lot of people don’t know but I had a daughter last year and she’s going to be 1 next week,” Kyla told the shocked crowd. She said they’re going to “do it big” for her baby’s first birthday, including a trip to Disneyland.
The baby’s name is Lyric Kai. Pratt did not mention who the father is, but blogs are reporting that the daddy may be a Los Angeles stripper now working as a tattoo artist.
Pratt was on BET to plug her addition to the second season of the network’s “Let’s Stay Together,” set to begin in January.
Watch Pratt’s “106 & Park” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here