*Actress Kyla Pratt, the one-time child actress who voiced Penny Proud in Disney’s “The Proud Family” and starred in UPN’s “One on One” during her mid-to-late teens, has revealed that she secretly gave birth to a baby girl nearly one year ago.
Pratt, 25, confirmed the rumors during an appearance on BET’s “106 & Park.”
“A lot of people don’t know but I had a daughter last year and she’s going to be 1 next week,” Kyla told the shocked crowd. She said they’re going to “do it big” for her baby’s first birthday, including a trip to Disneyland.
The baby’s name is Lyric Kai. Pratt did not mention who the father is, but blogs are reporting that the daddy may be a Los Angeles stripper now working as a tattoo artist.
Pratt was on BET to plug her addition to the second season of the network’s “Let’s Stay Together,” set to begin in January.
Watch Pratt’s “106 & Park” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here