*Actress Kyla Pratt, the one-time child actress who voiced Penny Proud in Disney’s “The Proud Family” and starred in UPN’s “One on One” during her mid-to-late teens, has revealed that she secretly gave birth to a baby girl nearly one year ago.
Pratt, 25, confirmed the rumors during an appearance on BET’s “106 & Park.”
“A lot of people don’t know but I had a daughter last year and she’s going to be 1 next week,” Kyla told the shocked crowd. She said they’re going to “do it big” for her baby’s first birthday, including a trip to Disneyland.
The baby’s name is Lyric Kai. Pratt did not mention who the father is, but blogs are reporting that the daddy may be a Los Angeles stripper now working as a tattoo artist.
Pratt was on BET to plug her addition to the second season of the network’s “Let’s Stay Together,” set to begin in January.
Watch Pratt’s “106 & Park” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here