*The First Lady – Michelle Obama and Second Lady, Jill Biden – were treated rather treated rather rudely by some of the attendees at Sunday’s NASCAR season finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
They were there as part of an initiative to honor military troops and families. They first and second ladies also served as grand marshals for the race.
When introduced to the crowd by an announcer, the two women were met with a loud combination of both cheers and boos.
If you recall, this isn’t the first time the twop ladies have been su8bjected to an unfriendly sports crowd. At World Series games in both 2009 and 2011 they were met with less-than-warm welcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here