*The First Lady – Michelle Obama and Second Lady, Jill Biden – were treated rather treated rather rudely by some of the attendees at Sunday’s NASCAR season finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
They were there as part of an initiative to honor military troops and families. They first and second ladies also served as grand marshals for the race.
When introduced to the crowd by an announcer, the two women were met with a loud combination of both cheers and boos.
If you recall, this isn’t the first time the twop ladies have been su8bjected to an unfriendly sports crowd. At World Series games in both 2009 and 2011 they were met with less-than-warm welcomes.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here