*The First Lady – Michelle Obama and Second Lady, Jill Biden – were treated rather treated rather rudely by some of the attendees at Sunday’s NASCAR season finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
They were there as part of an initiative to honor military troops and families. They first and second ladies also served as grand marshals for the race.
When introduced to the crowd by an announcer, the two women were met with a loud combination of both cheers and boos.
If you recall, this isn’t the first time the twop ladies have been su8bjected to an unfriendly sports crowd. At World Series games in both 2009 and 2011 they were met with less-than-warm welcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here