*The First Lady – Michelle Obama and Second Lady, Jill Biden – were treated rather treated rather rudely by some of the attendees at Sunday’s NASCAR season finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
They were there as part of an initiative to honor military troops and families. They first and second ladies also served as grand marshals for the race.
When introduced to the crowd by an announcer, the two women were met with a loud combination of both cheers and boos.
If you recall, this isn’t the first time the twop ladies have been su8bjected to an unfriendly sports crowd. At World Series games in both 2009 and 2011 they were met with less-than-warm welcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here