*The First Lady – Michelle Obama and Second Lady, Jill Biden – were treated rather treated rather rudely by some of the attendees at Sunday’s NASCAR season finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
They were there as part of an initiative to honor military troops and families. They first and second ladies also served as grand marshals for the race.
When introduced to the crowd by an announcer, the two women were met with a loud combination of both cheers and boos.
If you recall, this isn’t the first time the twop ladies have been su8bjected to an unfriendly sports crowd. At World Series games in both 2009 and 2011 they were met with less-than-warm welcomes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here