*When Gayle King left her show on OWN to become the host of the new, reformatted CBS morning show, Wendy Williams wondered if the move might signal a behind-the-scenes spat between BFFs Oprah and Gayle King.
She delivered a monologue urging the longtime friends to remember the good times and stay close, reports AOLTV.
And Oprah actually responded.
Williams received a letter purported to be from Oprah reassuring her that she and Gayle are still best friends.
Wendy read a copy of the letter Wednesday on “The Wendy Williams Show” and joked that she was keeping the original in a locked vault in her office.
“There is only happiness for Gayle and this wonderful opportunity,” the letter clarified. After the letter ended with a “Love, Oprah,” Wendy added her own post-script: “stay black.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here