*When Gayle King left her show on OWN to become the host of the new, reformatted CBS morning show, Wendy Williams wondered if the move might signal a behind-the-scenes spat between BFFs Oprah and Gayle King.
She delivered a monologue urging the longtime friends to remember the good times and stay close, reports AOLTV.
And Oprah actually responded.
Williams received a letter purported to be from Oprah reassuring her that she and Gayle are still best friends.
Wendy read a copy of the letter Wednesday on “The Wendy Williams Show” and joked that she was keeping the original in a locked vault in her office.
“There is only happiness for Gayle and this wonderful opportunity,” the letter clarified. After the letter ended with a “Love, Oprah,” Wendy added her own post-script: “stay black.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here