“Where’s that [rumor] coming from?” she asked when the question was posed by Angela Yee of New York’s Power 105.1.
“Toni is in every episode of the show,” Towanda assured.
So now that’s out the way, the next question should be, “Do the sister’s need a break from TV?”
It looks like the ladies are having a hard time in the love department of life, despite their success in the industry.
Towanda is eyeing divorce from her unemployed husband Andre Carter, with whom she’s in an open relationship.
“I’m just trying to get it together. I’m a mess,” admitted Towanda. “An open relationship, for me, is when I don’t ask, and he don’t tell,” she explained.
It’s gotten so bad that the two don’t even sleep in the same bed.
“It’s been years since we actually did that,” Towanda said, referring to sex. For her physical satisfaction, she said she uses toys.
And for sister Trina, her marriage is going through hell as well.
Her husband, Gabe Solis, is paranoid and wants to know where she’s at and whom she’s with and who she is talking to at all times.
“My husband put a phone tracker on my cell phone where he could check all my text messages and he could put a GPS system on there…. He has his own personal issues. He doesn’t trust himself, therefore, he doesn’t trust me,” said Trina, adding, “I should have had him arrested.”
Solis has admitted in the past to being unfaithful, but Trina isn’t ready to give up yet.
But the other married ladies are doing just fine with their husbands. However, Toni remains divorced.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here