*When you hear the name Kandi Burruss, a rush of topics come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is sex. The singer and sex talker is on the campaign trail to make her latest toy creations top candidates for women worldwide.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” she went from whatever innocent conversation was taking place to her favorite topic.
During the broadcast, Burruss handed out some of her bedroom goodies from her line of adult toys. Tyrese Gibson was also on the show and despite his provocative self, he seemed a bit uncomfortable when she handed him a little gift.
But he sneakily slid the gift off stage for someone else to snatch up. He later commented that toys weren’t allowed in his bedroom, saying he is the only tool any woman needs.
“In my bedroom, I just feel like I got all grounds-every aspect of what’s needed-covered,” Tyrese said. “We don’t need no assistance.”
Check out Kandi’s response in the vid below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here