*When you hear the name Kandi Burruss, a rush of topics come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is sex. The singer and sex talker is on the campaign trail to make her latest toy creations top candidates for women worldwide.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” she went from whatever innocent conversation was taking place to her favorite topic.
During the broadcast, Burruss handed out some of her bedroom goodies from her line of adult toys. Tyrese Gibson was also on the show and despite his provocative self, he seemed a bit uncomfortable when she handed him a little gift.
But he sneakily slid the gift off stage for someone else to snatch up. He later commented that toys weren’t allowed in his bedroom, saying he is the only tool any woman needs.
“In my bedroom, I just feel like I got all grounds-every aspect of what’s needed-covered,” Tyrese said. “We don’t need no assistance.”
Check out Kandi’s response in the vid below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here