*When you hear the name Kandi Burruss, a rush of topics come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is sex. The singer and sex talker is on the campaign trail to make her latest toy creations top candidates for women worldwide.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” she went from whatever innocent conversation was taking place to her favorite topic.
During the broadcast, Burruss handed out some of her bedroom goodies from her line of adult toys. Tyrese Gibson was also on the show and despite his provocative self, he seemed a bit uncomfortable when she handed him a little gift.
But he sneakily slid the gift off stage for someone else to snatch up. He later commented that toys weren’t allowed in his bedroom, saying he is the only tool any woman needs.
“In my bedroom, I just feel like I got all grounds-every aspect of what’s needed-covered,” Tyrese said. “We don’t need no assistance.”
Check out Kandi’s response in the vid below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here