*When you hear the name Kandi Burruss, a rush of topics come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is sex. The singer and sex talker is on the campaign trail to make her latest toy creations top candidates for women worldwide.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” she went from whatever innocent conversation was taking place to her favorite topic.
During the broadcast, Burruss handed out some of her bedroom goodies from her line of adult toys. Tyrese Gibson was also on the show and despite his provocative self, he seemed a bit uncomfortable when she handed him a little gift.
But he sneakily slid the gift off stage for someone else to snatch up. He later commented that toys weren’t allowed in his bedroom, saying he is the only tool any woman needs.
“In my bedroom, I just feel like I got all grounds-every aspect of what’s needed-covered,” Tyrese said. “We don’t need no assistance.”
Check out Kandi’s response in the vid below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here