*When you hear the name Kandi Burruss, a rush of topics come to mind, but the one that stands out the most is sex. The singer and sex talker is on the campaign trail to make her latest toy creations top candidates for women worldwide.
On Sunday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live,” she went from whatever innocent conversation was taking place to her favorite topic.
During the broadcast, Burruss handed out some of her bedroom goodies from her line of adult toys. Tyrese Gibson was also on the show and despite his provocative self, he seemed a bit uncomfortable when she handed him a little gift.
But he sneakily slid the gift off stage for someone else to snatch up. He later commented that toys weren’t allowed in his bedroom, saying he is the only tool any woman needs.
“In my bedroom, I just feel like I got all grounds-every aspect of what’s needed-covered,” Tyrese said. “We don’t need no assistance.”
Check out Kandi’s response in the vid below.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here