*Vivica A. Fox just finished up an indie baseball drama, “Home Run,” in which she plays the role of a sports agent whose client has a drug problem. But he somehow finds redemption in coaching a little league team.
“I’ve had major epiphanies in the last couple of years, to be very honest with you,” she told the Tulsa World . “I’ve focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, so I can experience all the blessings that he has for me.”
“I was really excited about doing this movie. It’s Christian-based, and I’m an absolute sports junkie. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and track, and I was a cheerleader … so this was a good fit.”
On another note, using a sports metaphor, we’re hearing through the electronic grapevine that Aunt Viv and Slimm have called a time out on their relationship.
They are now reportedly UN-engaged and have quietly parted ways. No word on the specifics of the split. When we find out, we’ll be certain to pass it on.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here