*Vivica A. Fox just finished up an indie baseball drama, “Home Run,” in which she plays the role of a sports agent whose client has a drug problem. But he somehow finds redemption in coaching a little league team.
“I’ve had major epiphanies in the last couple of years, to be very honest with you,” she told the Tulsa World . “I’ve focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, so I can experience all the blessings that he has for me.”
“I was really excited about doing this movie. It’s Christian-based, and I’m an absolute sports junkie. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and track, and I was a cheerleader … so this was a good fit.”
On another note, using a sports metaphor, we’re hearing through the electronic grapevine that Aunt Viv and Slimm have called a time out on their relationship.
They are now reportedly UN-engaged and have quietly parted ways. No word on the specifics of the split. When we find out, we’ll be certain to pass it on.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here