*Vivica A. Fox just finished up an indie baseball drama, “Home Run,” in which she plays the role of a sports agent whose client has a drug problem. But he somehow finds redemption in coaching a little league team.
“I’ve had major epiphanies in the last couple of years, to be very honest with you,” she told the Tulsa World . “I’ve focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, so I can experience all the blessings that he has for me.”
“I was really excited about doing this movie. It’s Christian-based, and I’m an absolute sports junkie. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and track, and I was a cheerleader … so this was a good fit.”
On another note, using a sports metaphor, we’re hearing through the electronic grapevine that Aunt Viv and Slimm have called a time out on their relationship.
They are now reportedly UN-engaged and have quietly parted ways. No word on the specifics of the split. When we find out, we’ll be certain to pass it on.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here