*Vivica A. Fox just finished up an indie baseball drama, “Home Run,” in which she plays the role of a sports agent whose client has a drug problem. But he somehow finds redemption in coaching a little league team.
“I’ve had major epiphanies in the last couple of years, to be very honest with you,” she told the Tulsa World . “I’ve focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, so I can experience all the blessings that he has for me.”
“I was really excited about doing this movie. It’s Christian-based, and I’m an absolute sports junkie. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and track, and I was a cheerleader … so this was a good fit.”
On another note, using a sports metaphor, we’re hearing through the electronic grapevine that Aunt Viv and Slimm have called a time out on their relationship.
They are now reportedly UN-engaged and have quietly parted ways. No word on the specifics of the split. When we find out, we’ll be certain to pass it on.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here