*Vivica A. Fox just finished up an indie baseball drama, “Home Run,” in which she plays the role of a sports agent whose client has a drug problem. But he somehow finds redemption in coaching a little league team.
“I’ve had major epiphanies in the last couple of years, to be very honest with you,” she told the Tulsa World . “I’ve focused on my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, so I can experience all the blessings that he has for me.”
“I was really excited about doing this movie. It’s Christian-based, and I’m an absolute sports junkie. I grew up playing basketball, volleyball and track, and I was a cheerleader … so this was a good fit.”
On another note, using a sports metaphor, we’re hearing through the electronic grapevine that Aunt Viv and Slimm have called a time out on their relationship.
They are now reportedly UN-engaged and have quietly parted ways. No word on the specifics of the split. When we find out, we’ll be certain to pass it on.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here