Never before seen footage of the archived content from programs Latham produced will be released soon along with the first look at some new programming.
“I’m excited because my deal with Paramount, and recently announced venture with YouTube, will establish Urban Comedy’s footprint in the digital medium,” Latham said.
Latham, one of the youngest, most innovative and creative producers and promoters of our time, has been so enormously successful in his trendsetting and groundbreaking ventures, that he is oftentimes referred to as “The King of Comedy.”
He launched the “Kings of Comedy” tour, which featured headlining acts: Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” the late, Bernie Mac and D.L. Hughley. It grossed more than $40 million in its two year run and consistently sold out arenas seating 10,000 or more.
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here