Never before seen footage of the archived content from programs Latham produced will be released soon along with the first look at some new programming.
“I’m excited because my deal with Paramount, and recently announced venture with YouTube, will establish Urban Comedy’s footprint in the digital medium,” Latham said.
Latham, one of the youngest, most innovative and creative producers and promoters of our time, has been so enormously successful in his trendsetting and groundbreaking ventures, that he is oftentimes referred to as “The King of Comedy.”
He launched the “Kings of Comedy” tour, which featured headlining acts: Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” the late, Bernie Mac and D.L. Hughley. It grossed more than $40 million in its two year run and consistently sold out arenas seating 10,000 or more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here