Never before seen footage of the archived content from programs Latham produced will be released soon along with the first look at some new programming.
“I’m excited because my deal with Paramount, and recently announced venture with YouTube, will establish Urban Comedy’s footprint in the digital medium,” Latham said.
Latham, one of the youngest, most innovative and creative producers and promoters of our time, has been so enormously successful in his trendsetting and groundbreaking ventures, that he is oftentimes referred to as “The King of Comedy.”
He launched the “Kings of Comedy” tour, which featured headlining acts: Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” the late, Bernie Mac and D.L. Hughley. It grossed more than $40 million in its two year run and consistently sold out arenas seating 10,000 or more.
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here