Never before seen footage of the archived content from programs Latham produced will be released soon along with the first look at some new programming.
“I’m excited because my deal with Paramount, and recently announced venture with YouTube, will establish Urban Comedy’s footprint in the digital medium,” Latham said.
Latham, one of the youngest, most innovative and creative producers and promoters of our time, has been so enormously successful in his trendsetting and groundbreaking ventures, that he is oftentimes referred to as “The King of Comedy.”
He launched the “Kings of Comedy” tour, which featured headlining acts: Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” the late, Bernie Mac and D.L. Hughley. It grossed more than $40 million in its two year run and consistently sold out arenas seating 10,000 or more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here