Never before seen footage of the archived content from programs Latham produced will be released soon along with the first look at some new programming.
“I’m excited because my deal with Paramount, and recently announced venture with YouTube, will establish Urban Comedy’s footprint in the digital medium,” Latham said.
Latham, one of the youngest, most innovative and creative producers and promoters of our time, has been so enormously successful in his trendsetting and groundbreaking ventures, that he is oftentimes referred to as “The King of Comedy.”
He launched the “Kings of Comedy” tour, which featured headlining acts: Steve Harvey, Cedric “The Entertainer,” the late, Bernie Mac and D.L. Hughley. It grossed more than $40 million in its two year run and consistently sold out arenas seating 10,000 or more.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here