She called her co-stars boring, but she spent a little more time on good ol’ Sheree Whitfield.
“Sheree is excited about people calling her name,” Leakes responded to Williams, when questioned about her alleged bullying. “Nobody really knows she’s on the show. She’s boring!”
But Williams is not one to hold her tongue. The personal friend of Leakes came back at her, calling the reality television star “defensive” and “mean-spirited.”
Leakes swears, however, that everyone is just hating on her since she found her new fame.
“It is very difficult. You can’t trust a lot of people. Your girlfriends all change and your family is now against you. It’s like unreal,” she explained. “You can’t trust people. You have these walls up.”
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here