She called her co-stars boring, but she spent a little more time on good ol’ Sheree Whitfield.
“Sheree is excited about people calling her name,” Leakes responded to Williams, when questioned about her alleged bullying. “Nobody really knows she’s on the show. She’s boring!”
But Williams is not one to hold her tongue. The personal friend of Leakes came back at her, calling the reality television star “defensive” and “mean-spirited.”
Leakes swears, however, that everyone is just hating on her since she found her new fame.
“It is very difficult. You can’t trust a lot of people. Your girlfriends all change and your family is now against you. It’s like unreal,” she explained. “You can’t trust people. You have these walls up.”
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here