She called her co-stars boring, but she spent a little more time on good ol’ Sheree Whitfield.
“Sheree is excited about people calling her name,” Leakes responded to Williams, when questioned about her alleged bullying. “Nobody really knows she’s on the show. She’s boring!”
But Williams is not one to hold her tongue. The personal friend of Leakes came back at her, calling the reality television star “defensive” and “mean-spirited.”
Leakes swears, however, that everyone is just hating on her since she found her new fame.
“It is very difficult. You can’t trust a lot of people. Your girlfriends all change and your family is now against you. It’s like unreal,” she explained. “You can’t trust people. You have these walls up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here