She called her co-stars boring, but she spent a little more time on good ol’ Sheree Whitfield.
“Sheree is excited about people calling her name,” Leakes responded to Williams, when questioned about her alleged bullying. “Nobody really knows she’s on the show. She’s boring!”
But Williams is not one to hold her tongue. The personal friend of Leakes came back at her, calling the reality television star “defensive” and “mean-spirited.”
Leakes swears, however, that everyone is just hating on her since she found her new fame.
“It is very difficult. You can’t trust a lot of people. Your girlfriends all change and your family is now against you. It’s like unreal,” she explained. “You can’t trust people. You have these walls up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here