She called her co-stars boring, but she spent a little more time on good ol’ Sheree Whitfield.
“Sheree is excited about people calling her name,” Leakes responded to Williams, when questioned about her alleged bullying. “Nobody really knows she’s on the show. She’s boring!”
But Williams is not one to hold her tongue. The personal friend of Leakes came back at her, calling the reality television star “defensive” and “mean-spirited.”
Leakes swears, however, that everyone is just hating on her since she found her new fame.
“It is very difficult. You can’t trust a lot of people. Your girlfriends all change and your family is now against you. It’s like unreal,” she explained. “You can’t trust people. You have these walls up.”
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here