*The Chicago Sun Times reports of a radio host who says she witnessed Herman Cain’s fourth accuser hugging him at a Tea Party function just last month in Chicago.
“They hugged each other backstage in a full embrace like old friends,” says WIND radio co-host Amy Jacobson, who tells Sun Times columnist Michael Sneed she witnessed the Cain/Bialek hug in October while backstage at the AM 560 WIND sponsored TeaCon meeting in Schaumburg Sept. 30-Oct. 1 at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center.
“She grabbed his arm and whispered in his left ear. She kept talking as he bent to listen, and he kept saying ‘Uh, huh. Uh, huh.’ I don’t know if what she was giving him was a sucker punch, but he didn’t put his arm down while she was talking to him,” said Jacobson.
Bialek told the media of the encounter Monday: “I went up to him and asked him if he remembered me. I wanted to see if he would be man enough to own up to what he had done 14 years ago.”
Jacobson said of the same encounter, “I recall Sharon was hell bent on going backstage at the TeaCon convention — where she cornered him. I was surprised to hear she claims she did not know Cain was going to be there. Cain was expected and was late.”
“It looked sort of flirtatious. I mean they were hugging. But she could have been giving him the kiss of death for all I know,” Jacobson continued. “I had no idea what they were talking about, but she was inches from his ear.”
“It all began when I took a convention break and joined my pals at the hotel bar. Sharon was drinking Mimosas with them,” said Jacobson. She said she was a Republican, a Tea Party member, had once dated [White Sox sports announcer’ Steve Stone] and had worked at WGN radio.”
“Sharon also said she was anxious to meet Cain again and had once gone to an afterparty with him and her boyfriend years ago. But she never mentioned he had sexually harassed her.”
Meanwhile, Bialek has since applied for employment in sales at WIND radio and is scheduled for a second interview Thursday.
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here