*Jennifer Beals will join the cast of ABC’s “Castle” for a two-episode arc during February sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
She will play Sophia Conrad, a smart, commanding and sexy CIA operative from Rick Castle’s past.
Sophia joins Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett (Stana Katic) in the search for a fellow CIA agent who has gone rogue and is now the key suspect in Castle and Beckett’s murder case. But Beckett soon becomes distracted by the fact that Castle and Sophia have quite a complicated history.
Besides her breakout role in “Flashdance” and playing police Superintendent Teresa Colvin on “The Chicago Code” last season, Beals is best known for her work as Bette Porter on Showtime’s “The L Word.” She also recurred on Fox’s “Lie to Me.”
Castle, also starring Penny Johnson Jerald as police captain Victoria “Iron” Gates, returns with new episodes on Monday, Jan. 9 at 10/9c on ABC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here