*Jennifer Beals will join the cast of ABC’s “Castle” for a two-episode arc during February sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
She will play Sophia Conrad, a smart, commanding and sexy CIA operative from Rick Castle’s past.
Sophia joins Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett (Stana Katic) in the search for a fellow CIA agent who has gone rogue and is now the key suspect in Castle and Beckett’s murder case. But Beckett soon becomes distracted by the fact that Castle and Sophia have quite a complicated history.
Besides her breakout role in “Flashdance” and playing police Superintendent Teresa Colvin on “The Chicago Code” last season, Beals is best known for her work as Bette Porter on Showtime’s “The L Word.” She also recurred on Fox’s “Lie to Me.”
Castle, also starring Penny Johnson Jerald as police captain Victoria “Iron” Gates, returns with new episodes on Monday, Jan. 9 at 10/9c on ABC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here