*Jennifer Beals will join the cast of ABC’s “Castle” for a two-episode arc during February sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.
She will play Sophia Conrad, a smart, commanding and sexy CIA operative from Rick Castle’s past.
Sophia joins Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Beckett (Stana Katic) in the search for a fellow CIA agent who has gone rogue and is now the key suspect in Castle and Beckett’s murder case. But Beckett soon becomes distracted by the fact that Castle and Sophia have quite a complicated history.
Besides her breakout role in “Flashdance” and playing police Superintendent Teresa Colvin on “The Chicago Code” last season, Beals is best known for her work as Bette Porter on Showtime’s “The L Word.” She also recurred on Fox’s “Lie to Me.”
Castle, also starring Penny Johnson Jerald as police captain Victoria “Iron” Gates, returns with new episodes on Monday, Jan. 9 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here