*It appears as if Kris Humphries used yet another reality show to help him move on from the Kim Kardashian fiasco. But according to TMZ, Humphries “re-pimped” his Minnesota home with the help of the DIY show “Man Caves” in a move that was scheduled to take place even when the NBA star was still married to Kim K.
In fact, Kardashian had originally planned to be a part of the episode.
But without Kardashian at his side, Humphries’ “man cave” likely got the ultimate bachelor treatment. TMZ reports that his new pad is tricked out with several bars, liquor dispensers and a 120 inch projection screen.
While Kardashian originally filed for divorce, Humphires has filed for an annulment, citing fraud on his soon-to-be ex-wife’s part.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here