*It appears as if Kris Humphries used yet another reality show to help him move on from the Kim Kardashian fiasco. But according to TMZ, Humphries “re-pimped” his Minnesota home with the help of the DIY show “Man Caves” in a move that was scheduled to take place even when the NBA star was still married to Kim K.
In fact, Kardashian had originally planned to be a part of the episode.
But without Kardashian at his side, Humphries’ “man cave” likely got the ultimate bachelor treatment. TMZ reports that his new pad is tricked out with several bars, liquor dispensers and a 120 inch projection screen.
While Kardashian originally filed for divorce, Humphires has filed for an annulment, citing fraud on his soon-to-be ex-wife’s part.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here