*It appears as if Kris Humphries used yet another reality show to help him move on from the Kim Kardashian fiasco. But according to TMZ, Humphries “re-pimped” his Minnesota home with the help of the DIY show “Man Caves” in a move that was scheduled to take place even when the NBA star was still married to Kim K.
In fact, Kardashian had originally planned to be a part of the episode.
But without Kardashian at his side, Humphries’ “man cave” likely got the ultimate bachelor treatment. TMZ reports that his new pad is tricked out with several bars, liquor dispensers and a 120 inch projection screen.
While Kardashian originally filed for divorce, Humphires has filed for an annulment, citing fraud on his soon-to-be ex-wife’s part.
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here