*It appears as if Kris Humphries used yet another reality show to help him move on from the Kim Kardashian fiasco. But according to TMZ, Humphries “re-pimped” his Minnesota home with the help of the DIY show “Man Caves” in a move that was scheduled to take place even when the NBA star was still married to Kim K.
In fact, Kardashian had originally planned to be a part of the episode.
But without Kardashian at his side, Humphries’ “man cave” likely got the ultimate bachelor treatment. TMZ reports that his new pad is tricked out with several bars, liquor dispensers and a 120 inch projection screen.
While Kardashian originally filed for divorce, Humphires has filed for an annulment, citing fraud on his soon-to-be ex-wife’s part.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Buck by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here