*It appears as if Kris Humphries used yet another reality show to help him move on from the Kim Kardashian fiasco. But according to TMZ, Humphries “re-pimped” his Minnesota home with the help of the DIY show “Man Caves” in a move that was scheduled to take place even when the NBA star was still married to Kim K.
In fact, Kardashian had originally planned to be a part of the episode.
But without Kardashian at his side, Humphries’ “man cave” likely got the ultimate bachelor treatment. TMZ reports that his new pad is tricked out with several bars, liquor dispensers and a 120 inch projection screen.
While Kardashian originally filed for divorce, Humphires has filed for an annulment, citing fraud on his soon-to-be ex-wife’s part.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Will and Jada Called Out by Anthony Anderson for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here