*50 Cent is deepening his literary endeavors with a new book all about teaching folks how to get and stay fit.
Titled “Formula 50: A 6-Week Total Body Transformation Plan,” the book will tout metabolic resistance training as the key to getting in shape. It will also include a nutrition guide.
The buff hip hop star says he wants to help people “make positive changes and take charge of their overall health.”
“Formula 50,” due in January 2013 by Avery Books, will be the latest credit for 50 Cent as an author. He recently released the teen novel “Playground” and also wrote “Pieces to Weight, The 50th Law.”
The rapper’s latest book will be co-written by Jeff O’Connell, editor-in-chief of Bodybuilding.com.
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here