*50 Cent is deepening his literary endeavors with a new book all about teaching folks how to get and stay fit.
Titled “Formula 50: A 6-Week Total Body Transformation Plan,” the book will tout metabolic resistance training as the key to getting in shape. It will also include a nutrition guide.
The buff hip hop star says he wants to help people “make positive changes and take charge of their overall health.”
“Formula 50,” due in January 2013 by Avery Books, will be the latest credit for 50 Cent as an author. He recently released the teen novel “Playground” and also wrote “Pieces to Weight, The 50th Law.”
The rapper’s latest book will be co-written by Jeff O’Connell, editor-in-chief of Bodybuilding.com.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here