*50 Cent is deepening his literary endeavors with a new book all about teaching folks how to get and stay fit.
Titled “Formula 50: A 6-Week Total Body Transformation Plan,” the book will tout metabolic resistance training as the key to getting in shape. It will also include a nutrition guide.
The buff hip hop star says he wants to help people “make positive changes and take charge of their overall health.”
“Formula 50,” due in January 2013 by Avery Books, will be the latest credit for 50 Cent as an author. He recently released the teen novel “Playground” and also wrote “Pieces to Weight, The 50th Law.”
The rapper’s latest book will be co-written by Jeff O’Connell, editor-in-chief of Bodybuilding.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here