*Anthony Hamilton, already the father of five boys, revealed this morning that his wife is pregnant again. And he learned the good news only moments before announcing the news following a performance Tuesday on live television.
The 40-year-old singer and his wife Tarsha became parents to twin boys, Nolan and Aaron, in November, 2010
After singing his new single “Woo” on “Live! With Kelly,” he was asked by host Kelly Ripa if there is another baby on the way. Hamilton replied, “Well, since we’re here, yes. I just found out. Hopefully this one’s a girl.”
Hamilton also has three sons from previous relationships, ranging in age from 13 to 20.
Side note: Bryant Gumbel, host of HBO’s “Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel,” will guest co-host on Wed., Dec. 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here