*Anthony Hamilton, already the father of five boys, revealed this morning that his wife is pregnant again. And he learned the good news only moments before announcing the news following a performance Tuesday on live television.
The 40-year-old singer and his wife Tarsha became parents to twin boys, Nolan and Aaron, in November, 2010
After singing his new single “Woo” on “Live! With Kelly,” he was asked by host Kelly Ripa if there is another baby on the way. Hamilton replied, “Well, since we’re here, yes. I just found out. Hopefully this one’s a girl.”
Hamilton also has three sons from previous relationships, ranging in age from 13 to 20.
Side note: Bryant Gumbel, host of HBO’s “Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel,” will guest co-host on Wed., Dec. 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here