*Anthony Hamilton, already the father of five boys, revealed this morning that his wife is pregnant again. And he learned the good news only moments before announcing the news following a performance Tuesday on live television.
The 40-year-old singer and his wife Tarsha became parents to twin boys, Nolan and Aaron, in November, 2010
After singing his new single “Woo” on “Live! With Kelly,” he was asked by host Kelly Ripa if there is another baby on the way. Hamilton replied, “Well, since we’re here, yes. I just found out. Hopefully this one’s a girl.”
Hamilton also has three sons from previous relationships, ranging in age from 13 to 20.
Side note: Bryant Gumbel, host of HBO’s “Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel,” will guest co-host on Wed., Dec. 14.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here