*Laurieann Gibson is an iconic choreographer with an attitude.
She told BE (Beauty Elegance) Magazine somebody better recognize who’s the real genius between her and Diddy.
Despite her recent public feud with the long time music producer, she still remains somewhat humble.
“He’s my brother. At the time [of our feud] I didn’t know I was getting popular. He was reacting and was trying to keep me in a state of mind where I didn’t know. I don’t let anyone disrespect me…he came at me. I went on my own way. It was great. We spent a year developing our relationship…I was really happy when he called me.”
And about Lady Gaga, she believes it was through her work, her creativity and unique understanding of music and dance, she helped develop the singer into who and what she is now.
“I think they are enamored by the movement of it. She allowed my gift to do what it does … She broke through and allowed it all to happen. She’s so brave. She’s so fearless. Some artists, they won’t let go. She’ll let got. A lot of the time I work with artists who are afraid.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here