*Laurieann Gibson is an iconic choreographer with an attitude.
She told BE (Beauty Elegance) Magazine somebody better recognize who’s the real genius between her and Diddy.
Despite her recent public feud with the long time music producer, she still remains somewhat humble.
“He’s my brother. At the time [of our feud] I didn’t know I was getting popular. He was reacting and was trying to keep me in a state of mind where I didn’t know. I don’t let anyone disrespect me…he came at me. I went on my own way. It was great. We spent a year developing our relationship…I was really happy when he called me.”
And about Lady Gaga, she believes it was through her work, her creativity and unique understanding of music and dance, she helped develop the singer into who and what she is now.
“I think they are enamored by the movement of it. She allowed my gift to do what it does … She broke through and allowed it all to happen. She’s so brave. She’s so fearless. Some artists, they won’t let go. She’ll let got. A lot of the time I work with artists who are afraid.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here