Still, when it’s all said and done — and paid for! — Christmas means family, friends, gifts, and lasting memories, says BCNN1.com.
Ever wonder what Christmas means to God? After all, it began as the celebration of His Son’s birth. The Christ Child is more than just a convenient backdrop for holiday festivities. In fact, Jesus Christ came to earth on a mission. His birth set in motion a plan that eventually led Him to die … for all of us. The real meaning is not wrapped up in the Baby in a manger, but in what His birth, life, death, and resurrection accomplished.
Read the full story at BCNN1.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here