Still, when it’s all said and done — and paid for! — Christmas means family, friends, gifts, and lasting memories, says BCNN1.com.
Ever wonder what Christmas means to God? After all, it began as the celebration of His Son’s birth. The Christ Child is more than just a convenient backdrop for holiday festivities. In fact, Jesus Christ came to earth on a mission. His birth set in motion a plan that eventually led Him to die … for all of us. The real meaning is not wrapped up in the Baby in a manger, but in what His birth, life, death, and resurrection accomplished.
Read the full story at BCNN1.com.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here