Still, when it’s all said and done — and paid for! — Christmas means family, friends, gifts, and lasting memories, says BCNN1.com.
Ever wonder what Christmas means to God? After all, it began as the celebration of His Son’s birth. The Christ Child is more than just a convenient backdrop for holiday festivities. In fact, Jesus Christ came to earth on a mission. His birth set in motion a plan that eventually led Him to die … for all of us. The real meaning is not wrapped up in the Baby in a manger, but in what His birth, life, death, and resurrection accomplished.
Read the full story at BCNN1.com.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here