*Rap mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to expand his liquor portfolio to include a tequila line.
The entrepreneur already has a longstanding partnership with vodka brand Ciroc, and he is now hoping to team with a “true tequila artiste” to extend his interests.
“There isn’t one particular tequila that I love and I’ve been spending a lot of time in Mexico. So in the next year, you will probably see me going toe to toe with John Paul (Jones DeJoria), who owns (spirit company) Patron,” he tells E! Online. “I’ll be challenging him to who makes the best, smoothest and most authentic tequila in the world.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here