*Rap mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to expand his liquor portfolio to include a tequila line.
The entrepreneur already has a longstanding partnership with vodka brand Ciroc, and he is now hoping to team with a “true tequila artiste” to extend his interests.
“There isn’t one particular tequila that I love and I’ve been spending a lot of time in Mexico. So in the next year, you will probably see me going toe to toe with John Paul (Jones DeJoria), who owns (spirit company) Patron,” he tells E! Online. “I’ll be challenging him to who makes the best, smoothest and most authentic tequila in the world.”
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here