*Rap mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs is looking to expand his liquor portfolio to include a tequila line.
The entrepreneur already has a longstanding partnership with vodka brand Ciroc, and he is now hoping to team with a “true tequila artiste” to extend his interests.
“There isn’t one particular tequila that I love and I’ve been spending a lot of time in Mexico. So in the next year, you will probably see me going toe to toe with John Paul (Jones DeJoria), who owns (spirit company) Patron,” he tells E! Online. “I’ll be challenging him to who makes the best, smoothest and most authentic tequila in the world.”
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here