*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing a lawsuit from a concert-goer who claims he was hit in the stomach with a microphone during a 2008 taping of his former MTV reality show “Making The Band.”
Kevin Faraday has filed suit claiming he was in the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York during filming and alleging he was injured by a man who ran onstage in between the performances, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Faraday has named Diddy in the legal papers along with his Bad Boy Entertainment company and Danity Kane, the band that formed on the show.
Faraday is reportedly seeking unspecified damages.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here