*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing a lawsuit from a concert-goer who claims he was hit in the stomach with a microphone during a 2008 taping of his former MTV reality show “Making The Band.”
Kevin Faraday has filed suit claiming he was in the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York during filming and alleging he was injured by a man who ran onstage in between the performances, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Faraday has named Diddy in the legal papers along with his Bad Boy Entertainment company and Danity Kane, the band that formed on the show.
Faraday is reportedly seeking unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here