*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing a lawsuit from a concert-goer who claims he was hit in the stomach with a microphone during a 2008 taping of his former MTV reality show “Making The Band.”
Kevin Faraday has filed suit claiming he was in the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York during filming and alleging he was injured by a man who ran onstage in between the performances, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Faraday has named Diddy in the legal papers along with his Bad Boy Entertainment company and Danity Kane, the band that formed on the show.
Faraday is reportedly seeking unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here