*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing a lawsuit from a concert-goer who claims he was hit in the stomach with a microphone during a 2008 taping of his former MTV reality show “Making The Band.”
Kevin Faraday has filed suit claiming he was in the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York during filming and alleging he was injured by a man who ran onstage in between the performances, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Faraday has named Diddy in the legal papers along with his Bad Boy Entertainment company and Danity Kane, the band that formed on the show.
Faraday is reportedly seeking unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here