*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing a lawsuit from a concert-goer who claims he was hit in the stomach with a microphone during a 2008 taping of his former MTV reality show “Making The Band.”
Kevin Faraday has filed suit claiming he was in the audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York during filming and alleging he was injured by a man who ran onstage in between the performances, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Faraday has named Diddy in the legal papers along with his Bad Boy Entertainment company and Danity Kane, the band that formed on the show.
Faraday is reportedly seeking unspecified damages.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here