The (delusional) Donald added that the black vote would be his because, as we all know, he’s “always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren, he said it’s not question who’d vote for him.
“Well, I think I’d get a great cross-section. I think I’d get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think — and people smile when I say it — I think I’d do great with the African American votes. I think I’d do great with that,” Trump said. “I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters.”
On top of all of his unintelligent talk, he added that he would not only get the minority vote and take some of Obama’s supporters, but he’d also capture union votes.
Hear the craziness below at around the 3 minute mark:
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here