The (delusional) Donald added that the black vote would be his because, as we all know, he’s “always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren, he said it’s not question who’d vote for him.
“Well, I think I’d get a great cross-section. I think I’d get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think — and people smile when I say it — I think I’d do great with the African American votes. I think I’d do great with that,” Trump said. “I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters.”
On top of all of his unintelligent talk, he added that he would not only get the minority vote and take some of Obama’s supporters, but he’d also capture union votes.
Hear the craziness below at around the 3 minute mark:
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here