The (delusional) Donald added that the black vote would be his because, as we all know, he’s “always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren, he said it’s not question who’d vote for him.
“Well, I think I’d get a great cross-section. I think I’d get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think — and people smile when I say it — I think I’d do great with the African American votes. I think I’d do great with that,” Trump said. “I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters.”
On top of all of his unintelligent talk, he added that he would not only get the minority vote and take some of Obama’s supporters, but he’d also capture union votes.
Hear the craziness below at around the 3 minute mark:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here