The (delusional) Donald added that the black vote would be his because, as we all know, he’s “always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren, he said it’s not question who’d vote for him.
“Well, I think I’d get a great cross-section. I think I’d get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think — and people smile when I say it — I think I’d do great with the African American votes. I think I’d do great with that,” Trump said. “I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters.”
On top of all of his unintelligent talk, he added that he would not only get the minority vote and take some of Obama’s supporters, but he’d also capture union votes.
Hear the craziness below at around the 3 minute mark:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here