The (delusional) Donald added that the black vote would be his because, as we all know, he’s “always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
In an interview with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren, he said it’s not question who’d vote for him.
“Well, I think I’d get a great cross-section. I think I’d get Hispanic votes, frankly. I think — and people smile when I say it — I think I’d do great with the African American votes. I think I’d do great with that,” Trump said. “I just have a great relationship with African-Americans and African-American voters.”
On top of all of his unintelligent talk, he added that he would not only get the minority vote and take some of Obama’s supporters, but he’d also capture union votes.
Hear the craziness below at around the 3 minute mark:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here