*After being brutally battered and bruised by her co-stars on “Basketball Wives: LA,” former basketball player ‘call girl,’ Draya Michele, says the show needs a new cast. Besides, she’s the strong one of the group, she says.
According to the reality show star, although she’s been erroneously portrayed as a weak-link, in the real world she’s a strong woman.
And with a new cast, the show will have some real potential and more drama to keep the audience excited.
“If we do the same cast, it’s going to be pretty boring.”
The full interview is available now in the latest issue of S2S magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here