*After being brutally battered and bruised by her co-stars on “Basketball Wives: LA,” former basketball player ‘call girl,’ Draya Michele, says the show needs a new cast. Besides, she’s the strong one of the group, she says.
According to the reality show star, although she’s been erroneously portrayed as a weak-link, in the real world she’s a strong woman.
And with a new cast, the show will have some real potential and more drama to keep the audience excited.
“If we do the same cast, it’s going to be pretty boring.”
The full interview is available now in the latest issue of S2S magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here