*After being brutally battered and bruised by her co-stars on “Basketball Wives: LA,” former basketball player ‘call girl,’ Draya Michele, says the show needs a new cast. Besides, she’s the strong one of the group, she says.
According to the reality show star, although she’s been erroneously portrayed as a weak-link, in the real world she’s a strong woman.
And with a new cast, the show will have some real potential and more drama to keep the audience excited.
“If we do the same cast, it’s going to be pretty boring.”
The full interview is available now in the latest issue of S2S magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here