*After being brutally battered and bruised by her co-stars on “Basketball Wives: LA,” former basketball player ‘call girl,’ Draya Michele, says the show needs a new cast. Besides, she’s the strong one of the group, she says.
According to the reality show star, although she’s been erroneously portrayed as a weak-link, in the real world she’s a strong woman.
And with a new cast, the show will have some real potential and more drama to keep the audience excited.
“If we do the same cast, it’s going to be pretty boring.”
The full interview is available now in the latest issue of S2S magazine.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here