*After being brutally battered and bruised by her co-stars on “Basketball Wives: LA,” former basketball player ‘call girl,’ Draya Michele, says the show needs a new cast. Besides, she’s the strong one of the group, she says.
According to the reality show star, although she’s been erroneously portrayed as a weak-link, in the real world she’s a strong woman.
And with a new cast, the show will have some real potential and more drama to keep the audience excited.
“If we do the same cast, it’s going to be pretty boring.”
The full interview is available now in the latest issue of S2S magazine.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here