*ESPN and ABC’s NBA pregame show is expanding Magic Johnson’s role and moving is home base to Los Angeles, reports Reuters.
Beginning Christmas Day at 2 p.m., the “Kia NBA Countdown” will originate from the ESPN Los Angeles Production Center at L.A. LIVE, across the street from Staples Center. Johnson will become a featured analyst — joining Jon Barry, Michael Wilbon and Chris Broussard. He will also continue to interview NBA stars and provide analysis on “SportsCenter” and other ESPN shows.
The show has previously aired from New York City and ESPN’s headquarters in Bristol, Ct.
“It’s been a lot of fun working with ESPN and its NBA team the last four years,” said Johnson. “I’ve enjoyed it so much I’m looking forward to making even more appearances this season and I’m very excited about the show moving to L.A.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here