*ESPN and ABC’s NBA pregame show is expanding Magic Johnson’s role and moving is home base to Los Angeles, reports Reuters.
Beginning Christmas Day at 2 p.m., the “Kia NBA Countdown” will originate from the ESPN Los Angeles Production Center at L.A. LIVE, across the street from Staples Center. Johnson will become a featured analyst — joining Jon Barry, Michael Wilbon and Chris Broussard. He will also continue to interview NBA stars and provide analysis on “SportsCenter” and other ESPN shows.
The show has previously aired from New York City and ESPN’s headquarters in Bristol, Ct.
“It’s been a lot of fun working with ESPN and its NBA team the last four years,” said Johnson. “I’ve enjoyed it so much I’m looking forward to making even more appearances this season and I’m very excited about the show moving to L.A.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here