*ESPN and ABC’s NBA pregame show is expanding Magic Johnson’s role and moving is home base to Los Angeles, reports Reuters.
Beginning Christmas Day at 2 p.m., the “Kia NBA Countdown” will originate from the ESPN Los Angeles Production Center at L.A. LIVE, across the street from Staples Center. Johnson will become a featured analyst — joining Jon Barry, Michael Wilbon and Chris Broussard. He will also continue to interview NBA stars and provide analysis on “SportsCenter” and other ESPN shows.
The show has previously aired from New York City and ESPN’s headquarters in Bristol, Ct.
“It’s been a lot of fun working with ESPN and its NBA team the last four years,” said Johnson. “I’ve enjoyed it so much I’m looking forward to making even more appearances this season and I’m very excited about the show moving to L.A.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here