Legendary singer Etta James, who was diagnosed as terminally ill, is breathing on her own after being taken off a respirator.
Lupe De Leon, James’ manager, said the singer’s blood pressure is normal.
DeLeon says James was put on a respirator when she was hospitalized on Dec. 21 because she was having trouble breathing.
The “At Last” singer has been diagnosed with terminal leukemia and is suffering from dementia. James has been receiving at home care.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here