*Veteran R&B artist Gary Taylor is stepping his game up with his new website morningcrew.com. The moniker represents an inimitable level of R&B artistry that has long been supported with unflinching passion by a global fan base and has fans who’s numbers are growing in 19 different countries in Africa through the release of his product on Sony Records South Africa.
Taylor is one of those unforgettable artists who have worked with the likes of Anita Baker, the Whispers, and singer Vanessa Williams. But he’s a versatile guy and has dabbled in some of that neo soul with artists like Lalah Hathaway and Hip Hop artists like A Tribe Called Quest.
He’s definitely grown as a producer, but his distinct singing style and velvety voice set him apart from the rest. Some of his most notable tracks include “Blind To It All,” “Flirting With An Angel,” and “Woman of Color.”
Taylor’s current songwriting efforts have paired him with Najee (“Moon Over Carolina”), and co-writing with his good friend Will Downing (“Something Special”).
“Co-writing is something I had never done successfully until hooking up with friends like Doc Powell and Will Downing. I’ve always chosen to write alone because my lyrical thinking is a bit outside the box”, says the singer/writer/producer.
Check out Gary’s website for much more information, including mp3s, videos and contact information.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here