*More details have surfaced of “Glee’s” Jan. 24 episode featuring music strictly from the King of Pop.
According to TV Guide, the cast will perform 12 songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive music catalogue, extending back to his time with the Jackson 5.
The plot has Mr. Schuester turning to Michael Jackson again after the former Troubletones express some regret about not being included in the Jackson family medley New Directions did at Sectionals. That episode, as previously reported, aired on Dec. 6. So Schue declares it Michael Jackson week.
“It was fun, man,” Harry Shum Jr. told AOL TV about the Jackson family performance at Sectionals. “It was so much fun. It’s always scary to do Michael, but I think we kind of interpreted it in our own way.”
The Jan. 24 episode is still in its early phases of production, but TV Guide reports even the Warblers and Sebastian will partake in the Jackson tribute. Look for Blaine to take on ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” and Finn and Rachel to do a duet of ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’
“Glee” airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here