*More details have surfaced of “Glee’s” Jan. 24 episode featuring music strictly from the King of Pop.
According to TV Guide, the cast will perform 12 songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive music catalogue, extending back to his time with the Jackson 5.
The plot has Mr. Schuester turning to Michael Jackson again after the former Troubletones express some regret about not being included in the Jackson family medley New Directions did at Sectionals. That episode, as previously reported, aired on Dec. 6. So Schue declares it Michael Jackson week.
“It was fun, man,” Harry Shum Jr. told AOL TV about the Jackson family performance at Sectionals. “It was so much fun. It’s always scary to do Michael, but I think we kind of interpreted it in our own way.”
The Jan. 24 episode is still in its early phases of production, but TV Guide reports even the Warblers and Sebastian will partake in the Jackson tribute. Look for Blaine to take on ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” and Finn and Rachel to do a duet of ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’
“Glee” airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here