*More details have surfaced of “Glee’s” Jan. 24 episode featuring music strictly from the King of Pop.
According to TV Guide, the cast will perform 12 songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive music catalogue, extending back to his time with the Jackson 5.
The plot has Mr. Schuester turning to Michael Jackson again after the former Troubletones express some regret about not being included in the Jackson family medley New Directions did at Sectionals. That episode, as previously reported, aired on Dec. 6. So Schue declares it Michael Jackson week.
“It was fun, man,” Harry Shum Jr. told AOL TV about the Jackson family performance at Sectionals. “It was so much fun. It’s always scary to do Michael, but I think we kind of interpreted it in our own way.”
The Jan. 24 episode is still in its early phases of production, but TV Guide reports even the Warblers and Sebastian will partake in the Jackson tribute. Look for Blaine to take on ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” and Finn and Rachel to do a duet of ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’
“Glee” airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here