*More details have surfaced of “Glee’s” Jan. 24 episode featuring music strictly from the King of Pop.
According to TV Guide, the cast will perform 12 songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive music catalogue, extending back to his time with the Jackson 5.
The plot has Mr. Schuester turning to Michael Jackson again after the former Troubletones express some regret about not being included in the Jackson family medley New Directions did at Sectionals. That episode, as previously reported, aired on Dec. 6. So Schue declares it Michael Jackson week.
“It was fun, man,” Harry Shum Jr. told AOL TV about the Jackson family performance at Sectionals. “It was so much fun. It’s always scary to do Michael, but I think we kind of interpreted it in our own way.”
The Jan. 24 episode is still in its early phases of production, but TV Guide reports even the Warblers and Sebastian will partake in the Jackson tribute. Look for Blaine to take on ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” and Finn and Rachel to do a duet of ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’
“Glee” airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here