*More details have surfaced of “Glee’s” Jan. 24 episode featuring music strictly from the King of Pop.
According to TV Guide, the cast will perform 12 songs from Michael Jackson’s extensive music catalogue, extending back to his time with the Jackson 5.
The plot has Mr. Schuester turning to Michael Jackson again after the former Troubletones express some regret about not being included in the Jackson family medley New Directions did at Sectionals. That episode, as previously reported, aired on Dec. 6. So Schue declares it Michael Jackson week.
“It was fun, man,” Harry Shum Jr. told AOL TV about the Jackson family performance at Sectionals. “It was so much fun. It’s always scary to do Michael, but I think we kind of interpreted it in our own way.”
The Jan. 24 episode is still in its early phases of production, but TV Guide reports even the Warblers and Sebastian will partake in the Jackson tribute. Look for Blaine to take on ‘Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin” and Finn and Rachel to do a duet of ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You.’
“Glee” airs Tuesdays, 8 p.m. ET on Fox.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here