His daughter, Daniella, who is a poet, assisted him. The title of the new song is “Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot.”
Hear it below and other versions at YouTube.
“Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot” is perfect for singing at church watch night services and Christian New Year’s Eve house parties. Churches, pastors, church choir directors, praise and worship leaders, and Christians everywhere are encouraged to take this video and play and sing it in their respective gatherings for the glory of God. Contacting the creators for permission is not necessary.
Daniel Whyte III has also released a revised edition of his New Years book titled How to Forget the Troubles, Problems and Failures of the Past and Make the New Year the Best Year of Your Life. The book is available on Amazon Kindle for just $2.99: http://amzn.to/oOx704. The print version is available for $7.99 on Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/csa7fqm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Chicago Cop (Jason Van Dyke) Who Killed Jaquan McDonald Free on Bond
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here