His daughter, Daniella, who is a poet, assisted him. The title of the new song is “Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot.”
Hear it below and other versions at YouTube.
“Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot” is perfect for singing at church watch night services and Christian New Year’s Eve house parties. Churches, pastors, church choir directors, praise and worship leaders, and Christians everywhere are encouraged to take this video and play and sing it in their respective gatherings for the glory of God. Contacting the creators for permission is not necessary.
Daniel Whyte III has also released a revised edition of his New Years book titled How to Forget the Troubles, Problems and Failures of the Past and Make the New Year the Best Year of Your Life. The book is available on Amazon Kindle for just $2.99: http://amzn.to/oOx704. The print version is available for $7.99 on Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/csa7fqm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here