His daughter, Daniella, who is a poet, assisted him. The title of the new song is “Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot.”
Hear it below and other versions at YouTube.
“Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot” is perfect for singing at church watch night services and Christian New Year’s Eve house parties. Churches, pastors, church choir directors, praise and worship leaders, and Christians everywhere are encouraged to take this video and play and sing it in their respective gatherings for the glory of God. Contacting the creators for permission is not necessary.
Daniel Whyte III has also released a revised edition of his New Years book titled How to Forget the Troubles, Problems and Failures of the Past and Make the New Year the Best Year of Your Life. The book is available on Amazon Kindle for just $2.99: http://amzn.to/oOx704. The print version is available for $7.99 on Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/csa7fqm.
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Atlanta Police Scratching Their Head About Racist Elmer Fudd Graffiti
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here