His daughter, Daniella, who is a poet, assisted him. The title of the new song is “Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot.”
Hear it below and other versions at YouTube.
“Let All Past Troubles Be Forgot” is perfect for singing at church watch night services and Christian New Year’s Eve house parties. Churches, pastors, church choir directors, praise and worship leaders, and Christians everywhere are encouraged to take this video and play and sing it in their respective gatherings for the glory of God. Contacting the creators for permission is not necessary.
Daniel Whyte III has also released a revised edition of his New Years book titled How to Forget the Troubles, Problems and Failures of the Past and Make the New Year the Best Year of Your Life. The book is available on Amazon Kindle for just $2.99: http://amzn.to/oOx704. The print version is available for $7.99 on Amazon.com: http://tinyurl.com/csa7fqm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here