*Former Hot Boys rapper B.G. could be going to jail for a little while.
The 31 year old pleaded guilty to felony weapons possession charges and witness tampering on Wednesday morning. Born Christopher Dorsey, the rapper was pulled over for a traffic violation back in 2009. Police discovered three handguns and several loaded magazines, extended clips and drugs.
Oh, and he was a felon at the time of his arrest.
To pass the responsibility of his ridiculousness, the rapper conspired to convince a passenger, Demounde Polland, then 17, to sign an affidavit claiming the guns were his.
But in court the other day, he decided to take the blow to avoid a 40-year prison sentence. Prosecutors made clear, however, that no plea agreement was made. It looks like Dorsey didn’t cooperate with prosecution. Supposedly, he’s been tied to several notorious crime figures in New Orleans.
“I know what comes behind what I do,” B.G. explained to MTV back in 2009, regarding his case. “I know the consequences and repercussions of what comes behind it. Where I’m from, it’s just like, that first draw is a muthaf—a, the bullets raining out the sky. It’s like that for real. It’s a murder capital. They dropping like flies. I stay in the suburbs. All my neighbors are white and football players and doctors and dentists.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here