*Former Hot Boys rapper B.G. could be going to jail for a little while.
The 31 year old pleaded guilty to felony weapons possession charges and witness tampering on Wednesday morning. Born Christopher Dorsey, the rapper was pulled over for a traffic violation back in 2009. Police discovered three handguns and several loaded magazines, extended clips and drugs.
Oh, and he was a felon at the time of his arrest.
To pass the responsibility of his ridiculousness, the rapper conspired to convince a passenger, Demounde Polland, then 17, to sign an affidavit claiming the guns were his.
But in court the other day, he decided to take the blow to avoid a 40-year prison sentence. Prosecutors made clear, however, that no plea agreement was made. It looks like Dorsey didn’t cooperate with prosecution. Supposedly, he’s been tied to several notorious crime figures in New Orleans.
“I know what comes behind what I do,” B.G. explained to MTV back in 2009, regarding his case. “I know the consequences and repercussions of what comes behind it. Where I’m from, it’s just like, that first draw is a muthaf—a, the bullets raining out the sky. It’s like that for real. It’s a murder capital. They dropping like flies. I stay in the suburbs. All my neighbors are white and football players and doctors and dentists.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here