*Kris Humphries has pulled a Chris Brown.
The NBA star, like the singer, has accusing “Good Morning America” of grilling him on a subject matter that he’d rather not discuss.
As previously reported, Humphries appeared on the morning show Friday, where anchor Josh Elliot asked him about his separation from Kim Kardashian.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” Humphries said.
Now, according to TMZ, Humphries says he felt “ambushed” by the line of questioning about his short-lived marriage, reports TMZ.
The website reports that Humphries was aware he’d be asked about the relationship, but didn’t expect to be grilled. However, an ABC rep insists, “There were no ground rules.”
In March, Brown famously threw a tantrum and shattered a backstage window at “GMA” after Robin Roberts asked him a few questions regarding Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here