*Kris Humphries has pulled a Chris Brown.
The NBA star, like the singer, has accusing “Good Morning America” of grilling him on a subject matter that he’d rather not discuss.
As previously reported, Humphries appeared on the morning show Friday, where anchor Josh Elliot asked him about his separation from Kim Kardashian.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” Humphries said.
Now, according to TMZ, Humphries says he felt “ambushed” by the line of questioning about his short-lived marriage, reports TMZ.
The website reports that Humphries was aware he’d be asked about the relationship, but didn’t expect to be grilled. However, an ABC rep insists, “There were no ground rules.”
In March, Brown famously threw a tantrum and shattered a backstage window at “GMA” after Robin Roberts asked him a few questions regarding Rihanna.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here