*Kris Humphries has pulled a Chris Brown.
The NBA star, like the singer, has accusing “Good Morning America” of grilling him on a subject matter that he’d rather not discuss.
As previously reported, Humphries appeared on the morning show Friday, where anchor Josh Elliot asked him about his separation from Kim Kardashian.
“For me, it’s just certain things happen in life and you’ve got to move forward,” Humphries said.
Now, according to TMZ, Humphries says he felt “ambushed” by the line of questioning about his short-lived marriage, reports TMZ.
The website reports that Humphries was aware he’d be asked about the relationship, but didn’t expect to be grilled. However, an ABC rep insists, “There were no ground rules.”
In March, Brown famously threw a tantrum and shattered a backstage window at “GMA” after Robin Roberts asked him a few questions regarding Rihanna.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here