*Ice Cube is looking to star in his first TV series.
The rapper-actor is making moves toward “Eye for an Eye,” a revenge drama in development at FX, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Produced by Ice Cube’s Cube Vision with Jeff Kwatinetz’s Prospect Park, the actor would appear as a veteran paramedic who after years responding to violent scenes takes matters into his own hands and turns into a vigilante out for revenge.
Ice Cube would also executive produce along with Matt Alvarez, his partner at Cube Vision.
The fomer NWA member currently executive produces TBS’ “Are We There Yet” series, and next has the feature “21 Jump Street” due in theaters next year.
Prospect Park, which recently abandoned online plans for soap operas “One Life To Live” and “All My Children,” has been busy this development season, with a number of projects in the works at both broadcast and cable networks, including “GILF,” with Wilfred star Jason Gann, which is set up at FX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here