*Ice Cube is looking to star in his first TV series.
The rapper-actor is making moves toward “Eye for an Eye,” a revenge drama in development at FX, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Produced by Ice Cube’s Cube Vision with Jeff Kwatinetz’s Prospect Park, the actor would appear as a veteran paramedic who after years responding to violent scenes takes matters into his own hands and turns into a vigilante out for revenge.
Ice Cube would also executive produce along with Matt Alvarez, his partner at Cube Vision.
The fomer NWA member currently executive produces TBS’ “Are We There Yet” series, and next has the feature “21 Jump Street” due in theaters next year.
Prospect Park, which recently abandoned online plans for soap operas “One Life To Live” and “All My Children,” has been busy this development season, with a number of projects in the works at both broadcast and cable networks, including “GILF,” with Wilfred star Jason Gann, which is set up at FX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here