*Ice Cube is looking to star in his first TV series.
The rapper-actor is making moves toward “Eye for an Eye,” a revenge drama in development at FX, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Produced by Ice Cube’s Cube Vision with Jeff Kwatinetz’s Prospect Park, the actor would appear as a veteran paramedic who after years responding to violent scenes takes matters into his own hands and turns into a vigilante out for revenge.
Ice Cube would also executive produce along with Matt Alvarez, his partner at Cube Vision.
The fomer NWA member currently executive produces TBS’ “Are We There Yet” series, and next has the feature “21 Jump Street” due in theaters next year.
Prospect Park, which recently abandoned online plans for soap operas “One Life To Live” and “All My Children,” has been busy this development season, with a number of projects in the works at both broadcast and cable networks, including “GILF,” with Wilfred star Jason Gann, which is set up at FX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here