*Ice Cube is looking to star in his first TV series.
The rapper-actor is making moves toward “Eye for an Eye,” a revenge drama in development at FX, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Produced by Ice Cube’s Cube Vision with Jeff Kwatinetz’s Prospect Park, the actor would appear as a veteran paramedic who after years responding to violent scenes takes matters into his own hands and turns into a vigilante out for revenge.
Ice Cube would also executive produce along with Matt Alvarez, his partner at Cube Vision.
The fomer NWA member currently executive produces TBS’ “Are We There Yet” series, and next has the feature “21 Jump Street” due in theaters next year.
Prospect Park, which recently abandoned online plans for soap operas “One Life To Live” and “All My Children,” has been busy this development season, with a number of projects in the works at both broadcast and cable networks, including “GILF,” with Wilfred star Jason Gann, which is set up at FX.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here