Amendola told PennLive.com that the Sandusky’s are “considering speaking together after the new year…either to Oprah Winfrey, ’60 Minutes,’ ‘Rock Center’ or ‘Barbara Waters.'”
Amendola recently invited reporters and producers from various outlets to watch a football game at his home. Allegedly, Amendola held court as all the media types tried to persuade him for an interview with the Sanduskys. The party ended when an NBC producer got busted for DUI.
Dottie Sandusky is claiming that the young accusers in the case simply concocted stories about being molested by the former Penn State assistant football coach.
Media outlets have reported that a young victim claimed he was with Sandusky in the basement and screamed while he was allegedly being molested by Sandusky. The victim knew that Dottie was upstairs—but the victim claimed Dottie never climbed downstairs to the basement to investigate his screams.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here