Amendola told PennLive.com that the Sandusky’s are “considering speaking together after the new year…either to Oprah Winfrey, ’60 Minutes,’ ‘Rock Center’ or ‘Barbara Waters.'”
Amendola recently invited reporters and producers from various outlets to watch a football game at his home. Allegedly, Amendola held court as all the media types tried to persuade him for an interview with the Sanduskys. The party ended when an NBC producer got busted for DUI.
Dottie Sandusky is claiming that the young accusers in the case simply concocted stories about being molested by the former Penn State assistant football coach.
Media outlets have reported that a young victim claimed he was with Sandusky in the basement and screamed while he was allegedly being molested by Sandusky. The victim knew that Dottie was upstairs—but the victim claimed Dottie never climbed downstairs to the basement to investigate his screams.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here