Amendola told PennLive.com that the Sandusky’s are “considering speaking together after the new year…either to Oprah Winfrey, ’60 Minutes,’ ‘Rock Center’ or ‘Barbara Waters.'”
Amendola recently invited reporters and producers from various outlets to watch a football game at his home. Allegedly, Amendola held court as all the media types tried to persuade him for an interview with the Sanduskys. The party ended when an NBC producer got busted for DUI.
Dottie Sandusky is claiming that the young accusers in the case simply concocted stories about being molested by the former Penn State assistant football coach.
Media outlets have reported that a young victim claimed he was with Sandusky in the basement and screamed while he was allegedly being molested by Sandusky. The victim knew that Dottie was upstairs—but the victim claimed Dottie never climbed downstairs to the basement to investigate his screams.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here