Amendola told PennLive.com that the Sandusky’s are “considering speaking together after the new year…either to Oprah Winfrey, ’60 Minutes,’ ‘Rock Center’ or ‘Barbara Waters.'”
Amendola recently invited reporters and producers from various outlets to watch a football game at his home. Allegedly, Amendola held court as all the media types tried to persuade him for an interview with the Sanduskys. The party ended when an NBC producer got busted for DUI.
Dottie Sandusky is claiming that the young accusers in the case simply concocted stories about being molested by the former Penn State assistant football coach.
Media outlets have reported that a young victim claimed he was with Sandusky in the basement and screamed while he was allegedly being molested by Sandusky. The victim knew that Dottie was upstairs—but the victim claimed Dottie never climbed downstairs to the basement to investigate his screams.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here