Miguel, who burned up the charts with his debut album “All I Want Is You” and Scott, whose “Light of the Sun” consistently rocked the R&B airwaves, took to twitter when they realized they had been excluded from the nominees list, according to the Necole Bitchie website.
“Damn, this really hurts. Congrats to all the nominees.
“I’m F**king Pissed Yo. I don’t think I’m God’s gift to music but I know the album or at LEAST “Sure Thing” should have been nominated. All G. I’ll work harder then. BET.”
“O nominations, I’m speechless. Cover of Billboard, #1CD in the country, tied/broke the record for Urban radio OK..so…ok. WOW.”
Despite the snubs, no doubt Miguel and Jill Scott fans will keep rockin’ with these superb vocalists.
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here