Miguel, who burned up the charts with his debut album “All I Want Is You” and Scott, whose “Light of the Sun” consistently rocked the R&B airwaves, took to twitter when they realized they had been excluded from the nominees list, according to the Necole Bitchie website.
“Damn, this really hurts. Congrats to all the nominees.
“I’m F**king Pissed Yo. I don’t think I’m God’s gift to music but I know the album or at LEAST “Sure Thing” should have been nominated. All G. I’ll work harder then. BET.”
“O nominations, I’m speechless. Cover of Billboard, #1CD in the country, tied/broke the record for Urban radio OK..so…ok. WOW.”
Despite the snubs, no doubt Miguel and Jill Scott fans will keep rockin’ with these superb vocalists.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here