Miguel, who burned up the charts with his debut album “All I Want Is You” and Scott, whose “Light of the Sun” consistently rocked the R&B airwaves, took to twitter when they realized they had been excluded from the nominees list, according to the Necole Bitchie website.
“Damn, this really hurts. Congrats to all the nominees.
“I’m F**king Pissed Yo. I don’t think I’m God’s gift to music but I know the album or at LEAST “Sure Thing” should have been nominated. All G. I’ll work harder then. BET.”
“O nominations, I’m speechless. Cover of Billboard, #1CD in the country, tied/broke the record for Urban radio OK..so…ok. WOW.”
Despite the snubs, no doubt Miguel and Jill Scott fans will keep rockin’ with these superb vocalists.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here