Miguel, who burned up the charts with his debut album “All I Want Is You” and Scott, whose “Light of the Sun” consistently rocked the R&B airwaves, took to twitter when they realized they had been excluded from the nominees list, according to the Necole Bitchie website.
“Damn, this really hurts. Congrats to all the nominees.
“I’m F**king Pissed Yo. I don’t think I’m God’s gift to music but I know the album or at LEAST “Sure Thing” should have been nominated. All G. I’ll work harder then. BET.”
“O nominations, I’m speechless. Cover of Billboard, #1CD in the country, tied/broke the record for Urban radio OK..so…ok. WOW.”
Despite the snubs, no doubt Miguel and Jill Scott fans will keep rockin’ with these superb vocalists.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here