Miguel, who burned up the charts with his debut album “All I Want Is You” and Scott, whose “Light of the Sun” consistently rocked the R&B airwaves, took to twitter when they realized they had been excluded from the nominees list, according to the Necole Bitchie website.
“Damn, this really hurts. Congrats to all the nominees.
“I’m F**king Pissed Yo. I don’t think I’m God’s gift to music but I know the album or at LEAST “Sure Thing” should have been nominated. All G. I’ll work harder then. BET.”
“O nominations, I’m speechless. Cover of Billboard, #1CD in the country, tied/broke the record for Urban radio OK..so…ok. WOW.”
Despite the snubs, no doubt Miguel and Jill Scott fans will keep rockin’ with these superb vocalists.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here