*Kelly Rowland is giving props to her gay fans for their unconditional support and says they are the reason she has been so successful.
The singer recently took the stage at London nightclub G-A-Y to support her ousted “X Factor” contestant Sophie Habibis earlier this year, and was overwhelmed with the crowd’s show of love.
“My gay fans are the reason I’m here, you know what I mean. For me, the gay community provides so much strength and I really say this with from the heart,” she said, according to WENN. “There is so much unconditional love, and I appreciate that it has been so amazing. When I went to G-A-Y I was so overwhelmed with the love that I almost teared up.”
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here