*Kelly Rowland is giving props to her gay fans for their unconditional support and says they are the reason she has been so successful.
The singer recently took the stage at London nightclub G-A-Y to support her ousted “X Factor” contestant Sophie Habibis earlier this year, and was overwhelmed with the crowd’s show of love.
“My gay fans are the reason I’m here, you know what I mean. For me, the gay community provides so much strength and I really say this with from the heart,” she said, according to WENN. “There is so much unconditional love, and I appreciate that it has been so amazing. When I went to G-A-Y I was so overwhelmed with the love that I almost teared up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here