*Kelly Rowland is giving props to her gay fans for their unconditional support and says they are the reason she has been so successful.
The singer recently took the stage at London nightclub G-A-Y to support her ousted “X Factor” contestant Sophie Habibis earlier this year, and was overwhelmed with the crowd’s show of love.
“My gay fans are the reason I’m here, you know what I mean. For me, the gay community provides so much strength and I really say this with from the heart,” she said, according to WENN. “There is so much unconditional love, and I appreciate that it has been so amazing. When I went to G-A-Y I was so overwhelmed with the love that I almost teared up.”
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here