*Kelly Rowland is giving props to her gay fans for their unconditional support and says they are the reason she has been so successful.
The singer recently took the stage at London nightclub G-A-Y to support her ousted “X Factor” contestant Sophie Habibis earlier this year, and was overwhelmed with the crowd’s show of love.
“My gay fans are the reason I’m here, you know what I mean. For me, the gay community provides so much strength and I really say this with from the heart,” she said, according to WENN. “There is so much unconditional love, and I appreciate that it has been so amazing. When I went to G-A-Y I was so overwhelmed with the love that I almost teared up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here