*Kelly Rowland is giving props to her gay fans for their unconditional support and says they are the reason she has been so successful.
The singer recently took the stage at London nightclub G-A-Y to support her ousted “X Factor” contestant Sophie Habibis earlier this year, and was overwhelmed with the crowd’s show of love.
“My gay fans are the reason I’m here, you know what I mean. For me, the gay community provides so much strength and I really say this with from the heart,” she said, according to WENN. “There is so much unconditional love, and I appreciate that it has been so amazing. When I went to G-A-Y I was so overwhelmed with the love that I almost teared up.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here