*Keri Hilson’s last album, 2010’s “No Boys Allowed,” made it clear that the singer is only interested in grown-a** men. But within that group, rappers need not apply either.
In fact, any man who is famous will have an uphill battle trying to get Hilson to give him a chance.
“Yeah, I did kind of say that,” the 29-year-old told EURweb. “What I meant by that was honestly, I put a lot in that category – rappers, sports players, ball players and things like that. I would never say “never,” but I want something real. I want real love. I don’t want this red carpet Hollywood love. I feel like they’re easily penetrated, and that’s something that I don’t want. I don’t want publicity. I want love.”
In the audio below, Hilson further explains that she doesn’t want a man to ever use her “as a publicity stunt.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here