*Keri Hilson’s last album, 2010’s “No Boys Allowed,” made it clear that the singer is only interested in grown-a** men. But within that group, rappers need not apply either.
In fact, any man who is famous will have an uphill battle trying to get Hilson to give him a chance.
“Yeah, I did kind of say that,” the 29-year-old told EURweb. “What I meant by that was honestly, I put a lot in that category – rappers, sports players, ball players and things like that. I would never say “never,” but I want something real. I want real love. I don’t want this red carpet Hollywood love. I feel like they’re easily penetrated, and that’s something that I don’t want. I don’t want publicity. I want love.”
In the audio below, Hilson further explains that she doesn’t want a man to ever use her “as a publicity stunt.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here