*Keri Hilson’s last album, 2010’s “No Boys Allowed,” made it clear that the singer is only interested in grown-a** men. But within that group, rappers need not apply either.
In fact, any man who is famous will have an uphill battle trying to get Hilson to give him a chance.
“Yeah, I did kind of say that,” the 29-year-old told EURweb. “What I meant by that was honestly, I put a lot in that category – rappers, sports players, ball players and things like that. I would never say “never,” but I want something real. I want real love. I don’t want this red carpet Hollywood love. I feel like they’re easily penetrated, and that’s something that I don’t want. I don’t want publicity. I want love.”
In the audio below, Hilson further explains that she doesn’t want a man to ever use her “as a publicity stunt.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here