*Keri Hilson’s last album, 2010’s “No Boys Allowed,” made it clear that the singer is only interested in grown-a** men. But within that group, rappers need not apply either.
In fact, any man who is famous will have an uphill battle trying to get Hilson to give him a chance.
“Yeah, I did kind of say that,” the 29-year-old told EURweb. “What I meant by that was honestly, I put a lot in that category – rappers, sports players, ball players and things like that. I would never say “never,” but I want something real. I want real love. I don’t want this red carpet Hollywood love. I feel like they’re easily penetrated, and that’s something that I don’t want. I don’t want publicity. I want love.”
In the audio below, Hilson further explains that she doesn’t want a man to ever use her “as a publicity stunt.”
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here