On her website, that’s becoming something like a Clorox for her life, she made a post to clean up the negative report of her visit by the National Enquirer.
“Our mission was to learn more about Maria’s [Bello actress from television hit “Prime Suspect”] charity, We Advance, meet the Haitian people who have made such amazing progress since the devastating earthquake in 2010, and celebrate the women of Haiti, who inspired me more than I ever could have anticipated.”
She also said during her trip, she bought jewelry in the ravaged country.
“The truth is that I was at the Haitian Artisan Fair, where the amazing men and women who make their jewelry and crafts sell them to visitors to make a living.”
But the ol’ trusty Enquirer blasted the celebrity for posing saying, “…her plan backfired as irate locals blasted her as a ‘phony’ and told her: ‘Go back home, Kim!'”
The publication even said Oprah is mad at her for taking the trip. Wow!
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here