On her website, that’s becoming something like a Clorox for her life, she made a post to clean up the negative report of her visit by the National Enquirer.
“Our mission was to learn more about Maria’s [Bello actress from television hit “Prime Suspect”] charity, We Advance, meet the Haitian people who have made such amazing progress since the devastating earthquake in 2010, and celebrate the women of Haiti, who inspired me more than I ever could have anticipated.”
She also said during her trip, she bought jewelry in the ravaged country.
“The truth is that I was at the Haitian Artisan Fair, where the amazing men and women who make their jewelry and crafts sell them to visitors to make a living.”
But the ol’ trusty Enquirer blasted the celebrity for posing saying, “…her plan backfired as irate locals blasted her as a ‘phony’ and told her: ‘Go back home, Kim!'”
The publication even said Oprah is mad at her for taking the trip. Wow!
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here