*Despite being constantly watched by fans on television, it looks like Kimora Lee Simmons is getting tired of reality television. She told the press in Kuala Lumpur reality TV has become a frenzy of drama and filth.
“I think the state of reality TV is going down the tubes,” she told the press.
But she’s not alone in her sentiments.
Dwight Eubanks, the hairdresser from popular show, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” decided to leave after the drama became too much to handle.
“We can entertain you, but you still need to be educated. That’s what’s lacking in the television industry. It’s so much buffoonery and craziness out there. I just can’t do it. I refuse to do it.”
Others like Royce Reed and Phaedra Parks have also acknowledged the need for change in the niche genre.
Kimora added that reality TV isn’t very nice to women.
“…I’m not proud of it and I’m not proud of how women are depicted. I’m not proud of how when you turn on the TV, you are fighting and scratching and cursing at your mum and you are naked,” Kimora said.
The entrepreneur hasn’t yet confirmed whether or not her series “Life in the Fab Lane” will be returning any time soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here