*As the Kobe and Vanessa Bryant divorce drama continues to fuel headlines and shock his fans, Kobe is apparently attempting to maintain a sense of normalcy in his life, according to Radar Online.
It is reported that Kobe, who has moved out of the home he shared with Vanessa and his children, stated that he won’t let divorce affect him on the basketball court.
He is supposedly counting the minutes until the NBA basketball season finally begins. Although now he has to deal with possibly playing with an injured wrist. Or he may have to sit out 3-4 weeks and miss Sunday’s season opener on national TV against Chicago. Read more here.
Meantime, there’s no word if the 33-year old All-Star is worried about giving up half of his estimated $150 million fortune to Vanessa, who filed Friday for divorce after 10 ½ years of marriage. It is reported that Vanessa wanted to file for divorce four years ago because she was allegedly so disgusted with Kobe’s alleged cheating, but that she put the divorce on hold after Kobe agreed to go to marriage counseling.
“Kobe’s sole focus right now is the Los Angeles Lakers, and his two daughters. Kobe is excited for the season to finally begin, and he is very excited about the upcoming season,” a team insider reported. “Kobe is driven and committed to his team, and anything that is going on in his personal life won’t affect him on the court.”
“Kobe has always had a slew of girlfriends, and the cheating was almost blatant,” a source reported.
TMZ reports that Vanessa caught Kobe with ‘multiple women’ over the years—but the latest affair was the one that reportedly broke the camel’s back.
The latest alleged mistress was a close friend of Kim Kardashian, Carla DiBello, who has reportedly been spotted courtside at Lakers games.
Several websites are claiming that DiBello, 27, has been on close terms with the millionaire athlete for the last couple of years, according to Radar Online.
Karla is one of 31-year-old Kim Kardashian’s closest friends, and is the producer of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” and “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.”
With news reports blowing up that she and Kobe were embroiled in an affair, DiBello, who travels around the world with Kardashian, denied the rumors and said that she and Kobe are close friends and nothing more.
There are some reports circulating that Vanessa threw in the towel when she allegedly read some steamy Twitter texts between DiBello and Kobe.
Despite his marital woes, the source said that Kobe plans to remain an active parent in his daughter’s lives.
“Kobe’s daughters come first, before basketball, and if they need him for anything, he will be there, no questions asked,” the source reported.
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here