TMZ reports that Odom may only be with the Dallas Mavericks only for a season. And after his less than stellar debut in Sunday’s season opener against the Miami Heat, we can see why.
As a result, Khloe is holding off putting a down payment on a ranch and is looking for a modest three-bedroom rental for herself, her man, and brother Rob, but for $15,000 a month. Yikes.
According to sources, Khloe and Lamar are looking closely at a high-rise condominium building called Azure, where Terrell Owens once owned a condo and newly-single Deion Sanders could be making his bachelor crib.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here