TMZ reports that Odom may only be with the Dallas Mavericks only for a season. And after his less than stellar debut in Sunday’s season opener against the Miami Heat, we can see why.
As a result, Khloe is holding off putting a down payment on a ranch and is looking for a modest three-bedroom rental for herself, her man, and brother Rob, but for $15,000 a month. Yikes.
According to sources, Khloe and Lamar are looking closely at a high-rise condominium building called Azure, where Terrell Owens once owned a condo and newly-single Deion Sanders could be making his bachelor crib.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here