*It looks like the ladies of “Love & Hip Hop” will scrap harder than any woman on “Basketball Wives” any day, any time.
Did you see that fight! Man, those girls were really gettin’ down like some teenage ghetto fabulous hood rats.
Instead of a quick splash of water on the face of an opponent, this match was a glass to the face quickly followed by a fist of fury.
Erica Mena, the new girl, and Kimbella have some beef, obviously. It all started with Erica being all upset that her arch nemesis was taking all of her modeling jobs in music videos for less money or something like that.
Watch the action below:
Get More: Love And Hip Hop
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here