*It looks like the ladies of “Love & Hip Hop” will scrap harder than any woman on “Basketball Wives” any day, any time.
Did you see that fight! Man, those girls were really gettin’ down like some teenage ghetto fabulous hood rats.
Instead of a quick splash of water on the face of an opponent, this match was a glass to the face quickly followed by a fist of fury.
Erica Mena, the new girl, and Kimbella have some beef, obviously. It all started with Erica being all upset that her arch nemesis was taking all of her modeling jobs in music videos for less money or something like that.
Watch the action below:
Get More: Love And Hip Hop
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here