*It looks like the ladies of “Love & Hip Hop” will scrap harder than any woman on “Basketball Wives” any day, any time.
Did you see that fight! Man, those girls were really gettin’ down like some teenage ghetto fabulous hood rats.
Instead of a quick splash of water on the face of an opponent, this match was a glass to the face quickly followed by a fist of fury.
Erica Mena, the new girl, and Kimbella have some beef, obviously. It all started with Erica being all upset that her arch nemesis was taking all of her modeling jobs in music videos for less money or something like that.
Watch the action below:
Get More: Love And Hip Hop
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here