*It looks like the ladies of “Love & Hip Hop” will scrap harder than any woman on “Basketball Wives” any day, any time.
Did you see that fight! Man, those girls were really gettin’ down like some teenage ghetto fabulous hood rats.
Instead of a quick splash of water on the face of an opponent, this match was a glass to the face quickly followed by a fist of fury.
Erica Mena, the new girl, and Kimbella have some beef, obviously. It all started with Erica being all upset that her arch nemesis was taking all of her modeling jobs in music videos for less money or something like that.
Watch the action below:
Get More: Love And Hip Hop
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here