*Ludacris is showing a more fatherly side of himself.
He recently partnered with his 10-year-old daughter, Karma, to create a space for young people like herself called Karma’s World.
The duo collaborated on educational songs called, “Funky Bubble Land” and “Spacetacular Station,” both available on the site (karmasworld.com).
The children’s online space offers downloadable lessons and games for parents and teachers.
“We wanted the site to be educational, fun and full of music that all kids will enjoy, but we also wanted it to teach kids more than just academics,” the Atlanta rhymer said, according to RapRadar.com. “The site touches on subjects like, the rewards of hard work and importance of learning manners as well as the idea that doing good deeds for others will bring good into your life — which is the meaning of the word Karma.”
And working with a dad like that, how can his daughter go wrong on the music aspect. Critics say the music is pretty catchy and could almost be mistaken for something on the radio’s top 40 songs.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here