*Ludacris is showing a more fatherly side of himself.
He recently partnered with his 10-year-old daughter, Karma, to create a space for young people like herself called Karma’s World.
The duo collaborated on educational songs called, “Funky Bubble Land” and “Spacetacular Station,” both available on the site (karmasworld.com).
The children’s online space offers downloadable lessons and games for parents and teachers.
“We wanted the site to be educational, fun and full of music that all kids will enjoy, but we also wanted it to teach kids more than just academics,” the Atlanta rhymer said, according to RapRadar.com. “The site touches on subjects like, the rewards of hard work and importance of learning manners as well as the idea that doing good deeds for others will bring good into your life — which is the meaning of the word Karma.”
And working with a dad like that, how can his daughter go wrong on the music aspect. Critics say the music is pretty catchy and could almost be mistaken for something on the radio’s top 40 songs.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here