*Ludacris is showing a more fatherly side of himself.
He recently partnered with his 10-year-old daughter, Karma, to create a space for young people like herself called Karma’s World.
The duo collaborated on educational songs called, “Funky Bubble Land” and “Spacetacular Station,” both available on the site (karmasworld.com).
The children’s online space offers downloadable lessons and games for parents and teachers.
“We wanted the site to be educational, fun and full of music that all kids will enjoy, but we also wanted it to teach kids more than just academics,” the Atlanta rhymer said, according to RapRadar.com. “The site touches on subjects like, the rewards of hard work and importance of learning manners as well as the idea that doing good deeds for others will bring good into your life — which is the meaning of the word Karma.”
And working with a dad like that, how can his daughter go wrong on the music aspect. Critics say the music is pretty catchy and could almost be mistaken for something on the radio’s top 40 songs.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here