*Ludacris is showing a more fatherly side of himself.
He recently partnered with his 10-year-old daughter, Karma, to create a space for young people like herself called Karma’s World.
The duo collaborated on educational songs called, “Funky Bubble Land” and “Spacetacular Station,” both available on the site (karmasworld.com).
The children’s online space offers downloadable lessons and games for parents and teachers.
“We wanted the site to be educational, fun and full of music that all kids will enjoy, but we also wanted it to teach kids more than just academics,” the Atlanta rhymer said, according to RapRadar.com. “The site touches on subjects like, the rewards of hard work and importance of learning manners as well as the idea that doing good deeds for others will bring good into your life — which is the meaning of the word Karma.”
And working with a dad like that, how can his daughter go wrong on the music aspect. Critics say the music is pretty catchy and could almost be mistaken for something on the radio’s top 40 songs.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here