*Ludacris is showing a more fatherly side of himself.
He recently partnered with his 10-year-old daughter, Karma, to create a space for young people like herself called Karma’s World.
The duo collaborated on educational songs called, “Funky Bubble Land” and “Spacetacular Station,” both available on the site (karmasworld.com).
The children’s online space offers downloadable lessons and games for parents and teachers.
“We wanted the site to be educational, fun and full of music that all kids will enjoy, but we also wanted it to teach kids more than just academics,” the Atlanta rhymer said, according to RapRadar.com. “The site touches on subjects like, the rewards of hard work and importance of learning manners as well as the idea that doing good deeds for others will bring good into your life — which is the meaning of the word Karma.”
And working with a dad like that, how can his daughter go wrong on the music aspect. Critics say the music is pretty catchy and could almost be mistaken for something on the radio’s top 40 songs.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here