The group has been on the go non-stop this year reaping the rewards from the “something Big” project, keeping a whirlwind, cross-country schedule making promotional appearances and collecting several awards. All this while they are in the process of prepping for their very own reality show. But SOMETHING BIGGER is in store. . .the third child of Erica and the group’s producer, Warryn Campbell.
Doctors advised that keeping pace with such a rigorous schedule placed her at risk for pre-mature delivery. The projected due date is February 12 (incidentally the day of the 2012 Grammys) Erica said in a recent interview.
The following apology was issued on Facebook:
“Sorry everyone, we had to cancel the “Have A Mary Mary Christmas Tour.” Just know that I have the greatest passion for whom I sing about and a great love and respect for whom I sing to, so I’ll be back to what I live for as soon as I take care of mommy business.” — Erica Campbell
Tuesday, was also the deadline date for the “Something Big” contest where churches had a chance win a free concert from Mary Mary. All dates are cancelled including a scheduled New Year performance.
Given the medical opinion, the ladies recognize what their priorities must be.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here