The group has been on the go non-stop this year reaping the rewards from the “something Big” project, keeping a whirlwind, cross-country schedule making promotional appearances and collecting several awards. All this while they are in the process of prepping for their very own reality show. But SOMETHING BIGGER is in store. . .the third child of Erica and the group’s producer, Warryn Campbell.
Doctors advised that keeping pace with such a rigorous schedule placed her at risk for pre-mature delivery. The projected due date is February 12 (incidentally the day of the 2012 Grammys) Erica said in a recent interview.
The following apology was issued on Facebook:
“Sorry everyone, we had to cancel the “Have A Mary Mary Christmas Tour.” Just know that I have the greatest passion for whom I sing about and a great love and respect for whom I sing to, so I’ll be back to what I live for as soon as I take care of mommy business.” — Erica Campbell
Tuesday, was also the deadline date for the “Something Big” contest where churches had a chance win a free concert from Mary Mary. All dates are cancelled including a scheduled New Year performance.
Given the medical opinion, the ladies recognize what their priorities must be.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here