*Michele Bachmann has been known for her homophobia.
She and her husband even had a clinic where they thought they could “fix” homosexuals. Her husband thought he could counsel them “straight;” calling it “reparative therapy.”
According to Huffington Post, a recent book signing in South Carolina for Michele Bachmann’s book, “Core of Conviction: My Story,” put her face-to-face with the “problem” she feels she is crusading against in America. A little boy named Elijah and his mother walked up (more…)
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here