*Has NeNe Leakes gotten too big for the ATL? Too rich maybe?
Rumor has it that the reality television star will be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” soon, possibly for something better?
According to Star Magazine, after Kim Zolciak announced her own show, “Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding,” NeNe did not approve.
“She’s furious that Kim got her own show and she didn’t,” a source told the tabloid, adding that NeNe’s got at least one other gripe about the network: “She’s saying she’s too big for ‘RHOA,’ and Bravo doesn’t pay her enough.”
As a result of Zolciak’s new show and her outrage, she’s got a few stipulations the network has to meet in order for her to stay on the show, because as she claims, she’s the “realest” housewife and star of the show.
“NeNe has told friends if she doesn’t get what she wants, she will quit!” the insider said. “She thinks she’s Madonna.”
On her most recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” the “star” made some very interesting demands, including a stretch limo, a presidential suite at her hotel, and an expensive make-up artist. After the cameras were off, she told host, Andy Cohen she wants her own show.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here