*Has NeNe Leakes gotten too big for the ATL? Too rich maybe?
Rumor has it that the reality television star will be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” soon, possibly for something better?
According to Star Magazine, after Kim Zolciak announced her own show, “Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding,” NeNe did not approve.
“She’s furious that Kim got her own show and she didn’t,” a source told the tabloid, adding that NeNe’s got at least one other gripe about the network: “She’s saying she’s too big for ‘RHOA,’ and Bravo doesn’t pay her enough.”
As a result of Zolciak’s new show and her outrage, she’s got a few stipulations the network has to meet in order for her to stay on the show, because as she claims, she’s the “realest” housewife and star of the show.
“NeNe has told friends if she doesn’t get what she wants, she will quit!” the insider said. “She thinks she’s Madonna.”
On her most recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” the “star” made some very interesting demands, including a stretch limo, a presidential suite at her hotel, and an expensive make-up artist. After the cameras were off, she told host, Andy Cohen she wants her own show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here