*Has NeNe Leakes gotten too big for the ATL? Too rich maybe?
Rumor has it that the reality television star will be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” soon, possibly for something better?
According to Star Magazine, after Kim Zolciak announced her own show, “Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding,” NeNe did not approve.
“She’s furious that Kim got her own show and she didn’t,” a source told the tabloid, adding that NeNe’s got at least one other gripe about the network: “She’s saying she’s too big for ‘RHOA,’ and Bravo doesn’t pay her enough.”
As a result of Zolciak’s new show and her outrage, she’s got a few stipulations the network has to meet in order for her to stay on the show, because as she claims, she’s the “realest” housewife and star of the show.
“NeNe has told friends if she doesn’t get what she wants, she will quit!” the insider said. “She thinks she’s Madonna.”
On her most recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” the “star” made some very interesting demands, including a stretch limo, a presidential suite at her hotel, and an expensive make-up artist. After the cameras were off, she told host, Andy Cohen she wants her own show.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here