*Has NeNe Leakes gotten too big for the ATL? Too rich maybe?
Rumor has it that the reality television star will be leaving “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” soon, possibly for something better?
According to Star Magazine, after Kim Zolciak announced her own show, “Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding,” NeNe did not approve.
“She’s furious that Kim got her own show and she didn’t,” a source told the tabloid, adding that NeNe’s got at least one other gripe about the network: “She’s saying she’s too big for ‘RHOA,’ and Bravo doesn’t pay her enough.”
As a result of Zolciak’s new show and her outrage, she’s got a few stipulations the network has to meet in order for her to stay on the show, because as she claims, she’s the “realest” housewife and star of the show.
“NeNe has told friends if she doesn’t get what she wants, she will quit!” the insider said. “She thinks she’s Madonna.”
On her most recent appearance on “Watch What Happens Live,” the “star” made some very interesting demands, including a stretch limo, a presidential suite at her hotel, and an expensive make-up artist. After the cameras were off, she told host, Andy Cohen she wants her own show.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here