*As the US version of “The X Factor” approaches its first season finale this week, rumors continue to swirl around judge Nicole Scherzinger.
The original Pussycat Doll, who served as a co-host for UK’s “X Factor” last year alongside Steve Jones, was brought in to replace original judge Cheryl Cole after US auditions had already gotten underway.
She seemed to fit in nicely with fellow judges LA Reid, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell, and was well received by the boisterous weekly audience – that is until the Rachel Crow incident, when her decision to send the child home put the deadlocked vote in America’s hands — and America sent her packing.
Adding insult to injury, there were rumors earlier this month that executive producer Cowell will swap Scherzinger with UK judge Kelly Rowland for season two.
When we spoke with Scherzinger earlier this season – before the array of drama that was to come – the singer said her experience with the UK and US “X Factor” shows had already taken a toll on her emotions and even taught her a few things about herself.
Listen below, then scroll down to watch clips from Monday’s Season Finale Press Conference with all four judges and three finalists Melanie Amaro, Josh Krajcik and Chris Rene.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here