*Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris opened up about a number of topics during a recent visit to the “Ellen” show, including her budding film career, advice that she received from her famous father and what it was like to wear masks out in public when she and her brothers were younger, which she admits was a bit weird.
“I’m like, ‘This is stupid, why am I wearing a mask?’ ” she tells Ellen in an interview airing Thursday. “But I kind of realized the older I got, like, he only tried to protect us. And he’d explain that to us, too.”
As for the most memorable thing her father ever told her, she recalls, “He said, ‘If I die tomorrow, always remember what I told you.’ I took his advice, and I remembered everything he told me..”
She said the King of Pop was the one who inspired her desire to go into acting.
“My dad was in the movie ‘Moonwalker,’ and I knew he could sing really well but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, ‘Wow, I want to be just like him,’ ” says Paris, who has a role in the upcoming fantasy movie “Lundon’s Bridge and the Three Keys.”
“We would do improv together,” she adds. “He would give us little scenarios. He would go, ‘Okay, in this scene you’re going to cry,’ and I’d cry on the spot.”
As for her lifestyle nowadays, she says she lives a relatively normal life. “I’m treated the same,” she says. “When I came to [school], they didn’t know who I was. I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here