*Paula Patton is convinced her son is a “good luck charm” when it comes to her career.
The actress plays Jane opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,” a role she earned just five months after delivering son Julian Fuego.
She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire” was winning every award possible – and she swears it’s Julian that has brought her the sudden good fortune.
“I was pregnant during the whole awards season of “Precious” and then I gave birth to my son,” Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association. “Five months later I got the role – so he’s been my good luck charm, my little boy.”
Below, Robin Thicke talks about sex with his wife on “Chelsea Lately.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here