*Paula Patton is convinced her son is a “good luck charm” when it comes to her career.
The actress plays Jane opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,” a role she earned just five months after delivering son Julian Fuego.
She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire” was winning every award possible – and she swears it’s Julian that has brought her the sudden good fortune.
“I was pregnant during the whole awards season of “Precious” and then I gave birth to my son,” Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association. “Five months later I got the role – so he’s been my good luck charm, my little boy.”
Below, Robin Thicke talks about sex with his wife on “Chelsea Lately.”
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here