*Paula Patton is convinced her son is a “good luck charm” when it comes to her career.
The actress plays Jane opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,” a role she earned just five months after delivering son Julian Fuego.
She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire” was winning every award possible – and she swears it’s Julian that has brought her the sudden good fortune.
“I was pregnant during the whole awards season of “Precious” and then I gave birth to my son,” Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association. “Five months later I got the role – so he’s been my good luck charm, my little boy.”
Below, Robin Thicke talks about sex with his wife on “Chelsea Lately.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here