*Paula Patton is convinced her son is a “good luck charm” when it comes to her career.
The actress plays Jane opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,” a role she earned just five months after delivering son Julian Fuego.
She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire” was winning every award possible – and she swears it’s Julian that has brought her the sudden good fortune.
“I was pregnant during the whole awards season of “Precious” and then I gave birth to my son,” Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association. “Five months later I got the role – so he’s been my good luck charm, my little boy.”
Below, Robin Thicke talks about sex with his wife on “Chelsea Lately.”
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here