*Paula Patton is convinced her son is a “good luck charm” when it comes to her career.
The actress plays Jane opposite Tom Cruise in “Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol,” a role she earned just five months after delivering son Julian Fuego.
She had conceived the boy during awards season, when her 2009 movie “Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire” was winning every award possible – and she swears it’s Julian that has brought her the sudden good fortune.
“I was pregnant during the whole awards season of “Precious” and then I gave birth to my son,” Patton, who is married to singer Robin Thicke, tells the Press Association. “Five months later I got the role – so he’s been my good luck charm, my little boy.”
Below, Robin Thicke talks about sex with his wife on “Chelsea Lately.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here