*Janet Jackson’s style choices have earned her the distinction of being PETA’s Grinch of the Year for 2011.
The animal rights group is recognizing the recent launch of her collection with popular fur label Blackglama.
PETA said in a statement: “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career),” adding, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
Additionally, PETA cited fellow celebs Kim Kardashian for her choice not to wear fake fur as well Cameron Crowe for his use of real animals in “We Bought a Zoo.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here