*Janet Jackson’s style choices have earned her the distinction of being PETA’s Grinch of the Year for 2011.
The animal rights group is recognizing the recent launch of her collection with popular fur label Blackglama.
PETA said in a statement: “When Janet Jackson had her infamous ‘wardrobe malfunction’ during the Super Bowl, at least the flesh that popped into view was her own – unlike the stolen animal skins that she drapes herself with, which are as dead as her taste in fashion (not to mention her career),” adding, “Ms. Jackson, you’re just plan nasty.”
Additionally, PETA cited fellow celebs Kim Kardashian for her choice not to wear fake fur as well Cameron Crowe for his use of real animals in “We Bought a Zoo.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here